Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am suffering with headache for the past 2 years and the ace is mostly on left side of the head and backache is also coming.
My age is 17 and due to sun I am becomes very dark complexion I want my fair completion back please help me?
I had done HCG Beta blood test on 12.12. 2015 and the report has come as negative. As well as I had done Urine test On 10.12. 2015 and its also resulted negative. But however still I haven't got period till 12.12. 2015. As my menstruation cycle date is 12.12. 2015. How to get period done? What shall I Do? Please help.
I have severe weight how should I reduce weight without any treatment or exercise and no side effects.
I have suffering from alternate fever for 3 days and blood investigation result thrombocytopenia (0.99) and plasmodium vivax positive.
I have lots of blackheads on my face, and some pimple problem .I have oily and sensitive skin. What should I do to get rid of it. Which cream should I use.
Doc, What do I do to gain weight? I am thin and bony still in the age of 25? I do not have any health problems as such.
Sir I have a stomach pain in last three days I take too medicine but all vain please suggest me some Good tablets plzz.
I feel like tired and dizziness always .im really depressed. Is this cause due to regular masturbation or some other problem .kindly help me to rule out this situation.
I am suffering from chronic cough for last 2 year. I have go through clinic test and it seems the cough is.
After suffering from civere stomach pain and much bleeding - during menses - my wife has undergone sonographical test and in which fibroids have been found. Please advise me except operation is there any remedial way - opting tablets etc.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well k own and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear.