Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.r. KumarYour feedback matters!
I have headache always. Sometimes it may bigger problem when I wear turban. So what I can do to give it up.
How to treat hot flashes after menopause?
A hot flash, at times called a hot flush, is a speedy sensation of heat and once in a while a red, flushed face accompanied by sweating. The exact reason for hot flashes is not known, but rather might be associated with changes in circulation. Hot flashes happen when the blood vessels close to the skin's surface widen to cool. A woman may likewise sweat to chill off her body. What is more, a few ladies have a fast heart rate or chills. Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause.
Hot flashes differ among women experiencing menopause. A few of them have hot flashes for a brief span during menopause. Other ladies may have hot flashes forever. For the most part, hot flashes are less extreme over time. You most likely cannot maintain a strategic distance from hot flashes during menopause, yet there are things that might make them more serious. To prevent hot flashes, keep away from these triggers:
- Spicy nourishments
- Tight clothing
- Tobacco or smoke
Different things you can do to keep hot flashes under control include:
- Stay cool: Keep your room cool during the evening. Use fans during the day. Wear light layers of garments with regular strands, for example, cotton. Using cooling pads to lay your head on during the evening may be useful.
- Breathing: Try deep and moderate stomach breathing (six to eight breaths for each moment). Try to relax for fifteen minutes in the morning, fifteen minutes at night and at the onset of hot flashes.
- Exercise: Exercise every day. Walking, swimming, moving, and bicycling are all great ways to keep fit and keep hot flashes at bay.
- Hormone substitution treatment: Talk to your specialist about taking hormone substitution treatment, or HRT, for a brief span – less than 5 years. This treatment prevents hot flashes from occurring in numerous women. In addition, it can help different symptoms of menopause, including vaginal dryness and mood issue. Remember that when you quit taking HRT, the hot flashes may return. Short-term HRT has a few dangers, including blood clots and gallbladder aggravation. In case that HRT is not a good fit for you, there are different medicines that may offer help.
- Botanicals and herbs: Some herbs can help soothe the hot flashes. These are:
- Soy items: Plant estrogens, found in soy items, are thought to have weak estrogen-like impacts that may decrease hot flashes. Soy food and not supplements are prescribed.
- Dark cohosh: A few studies propose that dark cohosh might be useful in the short-term (six months or less) to treat hot flashes and night sweats. Symptoms include gastrointestinal problems.
- Evening primrose: This oil is another plant that is regularly used to treat hot flashes. Symptoms include queasiness and loose bowels. Ladies taking certain medicines, for example, blood thinners, should not take evening primrose oil.
- Flaxseed: This is thought to diminish the side effects of menopause, especially hot flashes. It's otherwise called linseed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
Trichology is the science of the structure, function and diseases of the human hair.
Clinical trichology is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the human hair and scalp.
Reasons To Consult A Trichologist
Hair loss can cause great distress, and there are many misunderstandings about its causes and treatment.
Probably the most common type of hair loss is the so-called ‘male pattern baldness’, which, despite its name, can affect women as well as men, and for which, in men, there appears to be no specific, readily-available treatment. This is a problem that requires sympathetic handling, and a qualified trichologist has to understand the patient’s anxiety and help him come to terms with the loss of hair. Some women suffering from this condition can be helped with medical assistance and the use of hormonal treatment.
PROBLEMS OF THE SCALP
The management of hair and scalp that are excessively greasy is another area in which the advice of a qualified trichologist is often sought. Here, guidance on the right type of shampoo for any particular individual, and on its frequency of use, might be particularly relevant.
Hair texture problems
Problems with hair texture can be caused by over exposure to heat or strong chemicals, or by many of the other stresses and strains to which we subject our hair. Hair texture problems usually respond very well to appropriate advice and treatment, as the cause(s), once discovered, can often be reduced or eliminated altogether.
I have a decayed third molar should I restore it with amalgam filling or have to under go extraction.
Sir I am getting too much blood during my period time today when I went to bathroom for toilet blood flowing like toilet from my privet part. Sir mai Revital lee rahi hu is se too koi problem nhi hai naa or mai daily mausami kaa juice bhi leti hu.
Sir I have problem in throat for three years. The pain is under tongue and it reaches to the mind in right side. I have consulted to doctor many times. They say the problem is is in tonsils. So please suggest me sir how to overcome it.
Sir I have problem of sneezing in morning. And my serum ige is 432.2 what type of problem it is pls help Is it is sinus?
I am 25 years old male. Is it possible to increase your height after the age of 25 years by any means? I see so many advertisements which guarantee that height can increase upto 30 years of age. Is that possible? Pls guide.
I have a desk job. My weight is putting up 85 to 93 kg and I do not feel fresh in the morning. I just want to become 70 kg slim body.
Precaution should be taken during plastic surgery. I had undergone heart surgery can I do the plastic surgery to the heart. Can do plastic surgery on the heart surgery part to become normal.
I have frozen shoulder and I am handicapped I can not go in a clinic so tell me home remedies to cure.
Sexual problems are something that can be born due to physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
- Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
- OTC or advertisement products are general products which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
- Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following child birth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strength the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
- Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Basantkusumakar Ras, Shilajeet and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is a lot of pain in my teeths please suggest something to overcome this pain. I am not able to talk speak or eat properly. I'll be really greatful to you for your valuable suggestions thank you.
By this pain bloating reduces.