Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P. PriyaYour feedback matters!
My mother was every time thinking previous fight with her daughter in law in that time she will going very deep depression how can solve that problem please tell me a suggestion.
I have a stomach problem since last 2 days. I did not eat improperly. So tell me why it is happen with me?
My skin has become dry my back looks scaly as dry land exactly like cracks and it shines though even I have dry patches on one arm its same near my waist and butt plus my neck back waist butt knee elbows eyes waist back has darken as black since my skin complexion is wheatish pale it looks horrible I had visited to general doc he said it would be some kinda allergy maybe even he tested my sugar it was okay he had given me vitamin e caps evion 400 and glymed soap I 've taken tbis since 4 to 5 months but it didn't show a that much visible effect dryness is just bit faded.
I have acute dandruff problem, dandruff is in form of sheets, which is resulting in hair loss and receding hairline. It also gives itching in scalp.
I am honestly so confused. I have been feeling very off lately, from not eating or getting sleep or binge eating and sleeping to feeling so low, so empty, and so alone. I tend to cry basically every single day, over nothing really. I just start sobbing, and sometimes it even happens in the middle.
I had a small ball lump grown on my clitiorious and one at the bottom of my vagina near my bum. I have other places on the vagina that have little rashes with small bumps on them. Im scared and need too know if it genteal warts etc. If I send a pic can you tell me?
Can we get Clear plastic removable aligners in india. Which we can wear as mouth guard from time to time. If yes. Where and how much it will cost. Ty in advance.
I am 47 female did utrus operation after put on weight. What is master check up. What r the test. N is it too costly.
I am 21 years old male. From last few months I have been experiencing severe pain in the lower back whenever I remain standing for more than 10 to 15 minutes. I tried some painkillers but nothing works. Please help me.
I am suffering from serious hair fall and also my hairs have become very thin. Please doctor, suggest some remedy as I am very stressed about it.
My hair fall is becoming more and more my hair type is silky and it's black colour too. I want to stop my hair fall so, what I have to do for it?
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, basil, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.