Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. P. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
If someone starts masturbation at the age of 7-8. And continue on daily basis now he is 19. And not having sufficient erection at the time of sex, is there a treatment for this issue?
Hi sir/madam I am 24 years old I am not sleeping well, at the time of sleeping I am thinking more about some work or other things, by that my sleep is not totally, how to reduce thinking at night and sleep freely, please suggest me any tabs to free my brain to sleep easily. Thank you.
Im a diabetic can eat radish. Even I like milk can I drink. Im regularly dehydrated what I should drink.
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from Paronychia (infection of nails) in my right hand thumb for more than six months. Allopathic medicine amoxicillin helps to give only temporary relief and that too when taken in high doses (1500 mg/day). Such high doses cause extreme side effects like extreme dizziness, and so I cannot take continuously. Please suggest alternate remedy.
Hi, I'm 24 years Old, while daily morning mouth wash I have noticed blood since three days in mucus I spate, I smoke 10 sticks a Day but don't drink or do anything other unhealthy stuff, I don't feel any pain in my throat but yes I have itchy throat and a bit cough coz of mucus I guess, what would the problem, is it something serious? Please Please please advise!
Hello doctor I have a problem I have a sleeping problem I sleep for very long time as if I sleep at 2: 00 PM I wake up in 1: 00PM next day. Due to this problem I missed my many lectures. Please help me and suggest some medicine to cure this problem. My age is 18years.
I am facing a problem of premature ejaculation while having sex wit my girl friend. But if I continue for next innings immediately after one hour, I ll not face dis problem. How to getrid of dis problem.
I am a 21 year old male I masturbate frequently weekly 2-3 times is it harmful for anything like sperm count fertility n all?
I am 55 years old last month I was in ICU due to loss of Oxygen and CO2 reached my brain. At that time I was inserted with a catheter for urination, at the time of removal the nursing staff pulled out the tube in a bad manner very fast. Now till today I am facing a problem that I am not getting the pressure of urine and it comes in normal drops with pain. Due to which I have to wake up at least 3-4 times in the night and I am not getting proper sleep. What should I do. Please suggest.
I am a sportsman! While playing volleyball I got a sprain in my ankle. Now it's swelling up. What should I have to do?
I am getting frequent itching on my both testicles since two years. I have used medicines, but it is not cured permanently. Please suggest some safe medicines for permanent cure.
Is Shilajit cure PE, if it is not then what medicine I should go for it. & How much take time for cure? (In excessive masturbate ). Thank you.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.