Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My friend who is of 26 in age now have severe low blood pressure issue which does drop upto 60 -70 causing chest pain and blank out in front of eyes every now and then. Recently she told me about pain in her breasts and nipples and she even observed blood rolling down her nose. The situation of her is such that there is no one to listen to her and over the years, she have learned to suffer and sustain. Please revert.
I'm 20 years old. And I have lots of problem. I have fast heart beats without doing any works I get my hands shivered at that time, I feel something wrong is going to happen and my heart burns, when I get exposed to sunlight or walk under sunlight my heart beats fast, I get blurred visions, my ear rings, constant heavy headache, I'm not able to stand for long, I need rest in short periods. When I stand too long my back Nd body pains. Im suffering from heavy hai fall. Nd there is rarely any hair left now. I went to consult many ENT doctors But I didn't get a proper answer for it, just gave lots of medicines. I tested thyroid. Nd I dont have it. Pls help me.
Regarding :-High blood pressure Age-24 I have completed my Btech Me In june 2014. But in mid of july I suffered from malaria and unable to join job at that time. Now m not getting job due to no experience. Due to this often my bp goes up (140/80) or sometimes 150/90 also facing problem during sleeping. Hair fall. Doctors suggested me some test 1.lipid profile test 2.ECG 3.Blood sugar 4.Uric acid 5.chest x-Ray 6.kidney test But after all tests. All reports were Normal. NOTHING to worry. So I want to know that is it due to depression and stress or some other factor which can cause high bp. Please suggest some natural ways to control bp. And medicines also.
Hello I am 23 years old my problem is that I feel anxiety with loud noise & shouting my heart beat increases when ever I hear any shouting, I try to control my self but its difficult to avoid it.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.
I have chest pain at my left side when I wake up in the morning since few days do I have any problem or is it a muscular pain.?
Female aged 56, having body pains in the locations of front and back of ribs, chest, ribs, shoulders, upper and lower abdomen, center and top of head. While pressing the painful areas an amount of gas is coming out through mouth. Please suggest me to which doctor I have to consult.
To keep your heart healthy you need to change your lifestyle of hurry and worry. Keep your schedule planned, avoid confrontation, healthy diet, mild exercise.