Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P K SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years old how to be caution if heart attack comes and how get out from the danger if doctor is not near by.
Post consuming food, I start having multiple burbs, that causes chest pain, and agitation for continuous time period. The rate of burbs increases on consumption of dairy products.
Poor sex, lack of energy & hardness in penis, short lived sex intercourse due to early ejaculation, I have a feeling that my penis is too slim and small, lack of confidence while having sex.
I am suffering from dry cough since two weeks . It occurs mostly at night. What type of medicine I should take?
I am a 21 year old male and I have masturbated for 6 years. Does this affect my future life? Give suggestions please.
I'm accountant sitting in front PC nd have to work daily 14 hours. Cz of that now I'm suffering from smthng like piles. Anus open got swelled. I'm hesitating to meet doc and too much worried. please somebody help me.
If I sleep in AC or high speed fan it immediate forms cough and start sneezing. Please advice medicine to root it out completely.
Sir I have a habit of masturbating for last 3years some times I tried to avoid doing the thing. But I failed in it, now I am doing it like my hobby so I really scared about it. So, can you tell me some right ways to minimize masturbating habit. Kindly I requesting plse help me.
I have been masturbating from past 3 years, now I am 20years old, is there any side effects for masturbation in future?
I have black spots on my face and my head is also paining very badly and my voice is also becoming very thin and my back neck is also paining very badly and my back is also paining and my mouth is swelled up I am unable to eat and drink. What should I do?
Headaches are one of the most common symptoms experienced by most people. While a headache is not a disease per se, it is a manifestation of some underlying disease and can affect the quality of life. The underlying cause could range from something as innocuous as a hunger headache to a slightly more severe one like migraines to underlying neurological and vascular conditions like temporal arteritis. Common forms including a sinus headache, tension headache, cluster headaches, and migraines.
Ayurveda believes that the body goes through disease if there is an imbalance in one of the key components of the body, Vata, pitta, and Kapha. Restoring the balance will take care of not just the symptom but restore overall body health. Relief, therefore, is longer lasting with Ayurvedic solutions. Depending on the type of a headache, the imbalance varies, and treatment would differ and is aimed at restoring the lost balance.
Massage: Using natural oils like peppermint oil, lavender oil, or castor oil to massage the forehead or the temples can produce great relief. This also causes improved circulation and nerve stimulation, leading to pain relief.
- Add substances that produce cold like khus khus, buttermilk, ghee, and coconut water. Try castol oil and shikakai for hair wash and see a headache vanish.
- A mixture of green tea with a lemon squeezed in is one of the quickest reliever for a headache.
- A paste or lemon rind that is applied externally on the forehead and temples also provides relief from a headache and a soothing effect for the affected individual.
- A paste of cinnamon mixed with any essential oil or plain water can also be applied on the forehead and/or temple region for relief from the pain.
- Watermelon juice with sugar reduces the heat produced by the body and relieves a headache.
- Crush some ginger, add it to water, and bring it to a boil. This contains a lot of oils from the ginger, which is very soothing for the stomach. This has pain relieving properties and helps in relieving headaches.
- A glass of warm water with honey in the morning on a daily basis takes care of chronic headaches. It is advisable to drink this on an empty stomach daily.
In addition to the above remedies to relieve the headache, the following measures should be followed for prevention and/or reducing the frequency of headaches.
- Diet: Eating right by avoiding headache-inducing substances like cheese, chocolates, eggs, etc. On the other hand, going hungry can lead to hunger headaches.
- Exercise: The neck, shoulders, and scalp should be eased frequently through regular exercise. This also improves blood flow, thereby reducing headaches.
Try these measures and see your headache disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.