Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.k SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold from the last 15days. Tried with steam, and coldact tablets. Please help me to recover.
I have a digestion problem. I wake up at 5: am and then at 6: am I go to gym and in between I go to washroom for two times. After that I come home at 8: 15 from gym and I do breakfast and after having breakfast I again go to washroom. Them I do lunch at 12 pm then at 5 pm some snack and then at 7 pm I again go to washroom. And at last I do dinner at 9 pm and 10 or 11 pm I go to washroom sometimes. Please help me to get rid of these. And this problem is because of masturbation.
I am 20 years old and I am getting very painful ulcers frequently and I am suffering from acidity as well. Please suggest me something to get rid of it.
I have suffering with diabetes from last 8 yrs . Me Age is 37 yers. On sunday I checked my HBA1C is 8.3 % & Fasting gluose is 113 . I had used Gyalo M2 forte at evening & Morning .Please suggest what type of medicine & exercise can be help to reduce the blood sugar
Hi mam. Mujhe penis ke niche ek chhota sa pimple jaisa ho raha hai. Aur Ye kuch 3 to 4 months se ho raha hai. Maine mera najdik ek general physician ko bhi dikhaya. But kuch change nai aa raha hai.
Yes it I am suffering from blood thikker I had blood clots in my legs doctor advice to take asitom 2mg tablet for 2 months and ask me to where stockings full day.
I am 24 year old sometime I feel mild pain in my stomach drs are saying it is just psychological pain. What should I do?
Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain. In my ass. Not able to go toilet properly. It's getting pain very high. Not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.
I am suffering from fever from 10 days and I have also headache. please answer me as soon as possible.
My head feels heavy and a running nose and sneezing. Mucus is coming through the nose. Not able to breath with running nose. Please help me.
I am 19 years old girl. My body is fluppy, tummy is also, and my haemoglobin is also very low. Which is 7.9gm. I want an active, sexy and glamourus body so please give me advice doctor please.
I have fever from 3 days and with cough and cold, can you please suggest me what kind of tablets I could prefer to use?
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.