Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P K SaseendranYour feedback matters!
Seedless dried dates and long pepper are boiled in milk. Upon residual milk product its fried in clarified butter. Dried grapes, white and black musli, cloves, jaiphal, javitri, tejpatra, bala herb, kesar, calcined bang, iron and mica and pistachios, almonds, chironji, walnut, gambhari flowers are mixed in directed proportionsproportions and procedures.
This is specially used in winter.
It increases sex power and checks nocturnal emissions. Equally beneficial for gents and ladies because of weakness in shukra dhatu (semen) and rajodosh (m. C. Related problems) respectively. It's also used for healthy persons.
Please get prepared from authentic source or get from us. We have only premium quality made of best quality ingredients.
2 days I did my usg scan and I have fatty liver the size is 12.1 cm .is there any big problem please answer my concern .m so terrified .what should I do to change my condition. thanks.
Im a student 19 years old I have so much issue on my face The pimples & acne are so much on face The skin is looks so bad I want to ask some medicine & treatment remedies.
While running I getting pain in my back side body due these I am unable to run fast in my friend circle.
I am having trouble sleeping during nights and sone nights I can not really sleep at all please help me to have a nice sleep.
I have heavy fats I wana reduce this fats. And I also want reduce size of Brest. Because its big size.
Sir. I am Shama Parveen frm mumbai. I have a problem of hair fall. Soo for this I want to Consult with you that what precautions I should take. Soo give me some suitable Suggestion. Thank you.
I have this tingling feeling in my private part every time I pee. All through the day I feel like I need to pee but when I go its hardly anything. I am also on my menstrual cycle now and this feeling has increased. There are quite a few clots in the blood too.
My mother is 76 years old and has no health problems. She says her gums bleed only at night times. She is forced to get up to rinse her mouth at least once during the night disturbing her sleep. During the day she has no problem. What could the reason be for this?
Lybrate | Dr. Hiranya Talukdar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I want to gain my weight. By eating which Food or fruit I gain my weight. Or can you suggest me the diet. I have a problem of loose motions.
.I am a very thin person. How I grow my body first. I need to grow my body. Help me as early as possible.
Aches and pains are typical signs of fatigue, but sometimes these aches are constant and can affect your day to day life. Fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a syndrome that affects the muscles and soft tissues of the body leading to chronic pain, tiredness and insomnia among other symptoms. Though this syndrome cannot be cured, it is not life-threatening and can be managed without causing permanent damage. One of the ways to manage fibromyalgia is through massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is one of the oldest forms of healthcare. It aims to improve circulation thereby, improving the flow of nutrients through the body and aiding in the elimination of waste material. When it comes to fibromyalgia patients, a massage not only calms tired muscles but also reduces heart rate, improves the range of motions possible in joints and increases the body’s production of natural painkillers.
- Most fibromyalgia patients benefit from deep tissue massages. During the treatment, a therapist may use his or her elbows, forearms and feet along with their palms and fingers. He or she will typically use long strokes while kneading the muscles in deep circular patterns. Your therapist will also be able to address specific tender points and ease muscle knots.
- Massage therapy can be customised as per your requirements and sensitivity. Fibromyalgia patients are very sensitive to touch and hence, to benefit from a massage, it is essential, to be honest with your therapist and tell him or her the level of pressure you can handle.
- Massage therapy not only helps deal with fibromyalgia-related pain, but can also help treat insomnia that accompanies it. After a massage, you are more likely to have a restful sleep that does not make you wake up feeling tired. Having a good night’s sleep is important for fibromyalgia patients as it is during this time that the body restores and rebuilds itself.
- Massage therapy can also help manage the stress and anxiety that results from fibromyalgia pain. As the therapist addresses the various pressure points on the body, stress, anxiety and depression are relieved. Some theories also suggest that a massage blocks pain signals from reaching the brain while others suggest that a massage can stimulate the release of serotonin or endorphins.
Though a massage may feel like a simple procedure, the wrong massage can cause worsen your pain. Hence, it is important to work with a professional masseuse to treat your aches and pains. Following a regular massage schedule can also help manage your discomfort better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.