Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P Jagadish ChandraYour feedback matters!
My grand father is suffering from diabetes 140-150 on fasting and he had a minor heart attack few months ago . What diet we should follow ?
One can reverse heart dis. by life style changes like stopping smoking,weight management, brisk walk/jogging, nuritious high fibre food, yoga, meditation, possitive thinking,proper sleep and stress control.It is now a medicaly proven fact.
I have problem in breathing my lungs pain when I breath and also there is pain in my heart while taking bath I am unable to breath.
Pain In my chest left side. What is the reason. And what is solutions for this. please suggested me. Thanks.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.
Don't know why but in between the chest i feel pain & it use to occur sometimes very badly. Even sometimes below also. May I know what is the reason for it?
My mother in law is 75. She has diebetes and BP. For BP she was having. Tenoric 50 till today. For last two days her bp reading were in the range of 200-100 and 180-90. Is this ok . Or we should get her admitted. Our family doc is not suggesting hospitalisation.But her condition looks bad. Plz suggest based on the BP readings do u feel it needs special attention or care at home with changed medication is ok. From today she has started on new medication telma 40 1-0-1 and stamplo 5 mg 1-0-0. Your inputs will be very valuable.
I am suffering for some problems in my heart like love, sex etc everyday my feelings going to sex only why like that.
I am 18 years old. I am a boy. My heart rate is 75 to 80. I measured it with mobile application. Is it normal ?or not.
I am 21 years old and I am female. Since 2-3 days I have been observing that My blood pressure are going to be low and I am going to be insomniac. How can I recover from these signs?
I have diabetes and high cholesterol. Doctor prescribed medicines n I'm taking from past 5 months. My question is, I read review about abana tab from Himalaya company which reduces cholesterol and high b.p. Also. Can I switch to that tab instead of my regular tabs?
I want to know the fruits , vegetables and exercises which helps for kidneys and heart protection for 50 years women.
I am 40years old male and I m suffering for blood pressure high and also I am diabetes person last 2 year. What should I do?
I have persistent numbness in both hand and feet since 5 days. I have done my full body checkup. All report is normal. Bp is 140/90. Dr. prescribe me trineurosol hp inj. Afer taking 3 inh no improvement is seen. What should I do.
Here are causes, symptoms, treatment of angina and Heart attack