Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Jagadish Chandra
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P Jagadish ChandraYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from chronic fatigue, Flu like symptoms with low grade fever for last 20 years. I feel always tired, sleepy,Over hungry specially during day hours. I do not feel Fresh and energetic during morning hours even after 8 hours sleep. I always feel burning sensation in sole and palm. The condition becomes worse during summer season can't tolerate the heat. I have lost interest in all life activities. I can't control my hunger and keep on eating I sleep a lot 2-3 hours in day time and 8 hours in night. Due to this over eating disorder and excess sleep I have put on weight 84 KG (Age 44 years Height 5'6') I have been regularly getting check up and body profile tests done. Nothing serious has been reported. BLOOD SUGAR/ VIT B12/ THYROID ARE WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE. Lipid profile is higher side and Doctor diagnosed Metabolic Disorder My blood pressure reading 95/135 (Pre hyper tension ) My body immune system has become very weak I frequently getting cough.
Dear Sir, I have not been able to reduce BP for a long time? Please suggest me something to reduce my bp.
My son is 1 month old. He has bicuspid aortic valve, Mild AS with normal biventricular function. Actually what is the reason for the cause of this? My mom said If one fail to take prescribed medicines during pregnancy. Is that the reason? For BAV.
10 HEALTHY HEART TIPS ::
A healthy lifestyle will make your heart healthier. Here are 10 things you can do to improve yours.
1) GET ACTIVE
Do 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity every week. One way to achieve this target is by doing 30 minutes of activity on five days a week. Fit it in where you can, such as by cycling to work.
2) GIVE UP SMOKING
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease. A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
3) MANAGE YOUR WEIGHT
Being overweight can increase your risk of heart disease. Stick to a well-balanced diet low in fat and high in fruit and vegetables, combined with plenty of physical activity.
4) DITCH THE SALT
To maintain a healthy blood pressure, stop using salt at the table and try adding less to your cooking, or cut it out completely. You'll soon get used to it. Also watch out for high salt levels in processed foods. Check the food labels – a food is high in salt if it has more than 1.5g salt (or 0.6g sodium) per 100g.
5) PLENTY OF FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Eat five portions of fruit and vegetables a day. Add dried fruit to breakfast and add vegetables to your sauces and curries.
6) EAT OILY FISH
Eat oily fish twice a week. Fish such as mackerel, sardines, fresh tuna and salmon are an excellent source of omega-3 fats, which can help protect against heart disease.
7) WALK OFF STRESS
If you're feeling under pressure, clear your mind with a walk. It will help put your ideas in order and reduce tension. If it's a brisk walk, it will also count towards your daily activity.
8) CUT DOWN ON SATURATED FATS
Small changes to your diet can have positive health benefits. Choose semi-skimmed over full-fat milk, leaner cuts of meat, and steam or grill foods rather than frying. Find out the facts about fat.
9) REDUCE ALCOHOL INTAKE
Alcohol can be fattening. If you added three or four gin and tonics to your usual daily diet, you could put on nearly 2kg over four weeks.
10) READ THE FOOD LABEL PROPERLY
When shopping, look at the food label on food packets to see what the product contains. Understanding what is in food will help you make healthier choices.
I am 31 years old, my problem is cronic decenty this related I realised my brain is no fuction and also heart. What should I do?
Hello this is sushant Kumar from bihar and I want to ask that what should we have to do in the case of hypertension patients.
I am feeling pain in my chest mainly on the left side I took ECG the doct told me it is early regularization syndrome and said no risk. I consulted an other cardiologist, after taking ECG he also told I no heart related problems. But since last 2 days I am feeling continuous mild chest pain with some burning feeling. Should I again consult some other cardiologist or it is normal. Age-30, male.
I'm 34 year female. Bp of both side are up and stress in my mind. And head moves and I take domstal tab. Also. please advice me.
My mother suffering from asthma from long time, but confirm by doctors now previously they said breathing problems by blood pressure. What is the caution we take now.
Food plays a vital role in lowering the cholesterol apart from timely medication. Here is a list of 10 foods that contribute to a great extent in lowering the cholesterol level:
- Oats: Changing the morning meal is the first action you should take. Oatmeal can bring down the LDL level to a staggering 5.3 percent in a matter of 6 weeks. It contains beta-glucan, which is capable of absorbing the LDL present in the blood.
- Red wine: You can cheer to reduced cholesterol with a glass of red wine in hand. A study conducted by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Spain found that red wine can reduce the cholesterol level up to 9 percent owing to a vital component known as Rioja present in it.
- Salmon Fish: Fatty and salmon fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids. They are known to be extremely effective for diseases such as dementia, cardiovascular diseases and much more. A study conducted by the Loma Linda University found that Omega-3 can increase the HDL by up to 4 percent.
- Nuts: Nuts can reduce the cholesterol by up to 9.3 percent, a study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition revealed. 1.5 oz of regular consumption of nuts greatly helps in bringing down cholesterol. Since nuts are very rich in protein, portion control is necessary to refrain putting on weight.
- Beans: A research conducted by the Arizona State Polytechnic University revealed that adding beans to soup can bring down the LDL up to 8 percent. Owing to their rich fibre content, they effectively absorb cholesterol. Some of the beans that can be tried include kidney, black and pinto beans.
- Cocoa: A study conducted by the AJCN reported that the daily intake of cocoa increases the HDL by over 20 percent in 3 months. Due to its high antioxidant content, it streamlines the blood flow and doesn’t let platelets stick together.
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves of garlic per day can dramatically reduce cholesterol-limiting LDL into the artery. It can prevent other conditions such as blood pressure, infections and blood clotting. Garlic can be consumed with any regular dish.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has multiple health benefits. It contains a compound known as MUFAs that lowers cholesterol and helps to get rid of abdomen fats. You can use it with salads, roast vegetables and marinate chicken.
- Avocado: Avocado contains monounsaturated fat that helps to raise the level of HDL and lower the LDL in the body. It contains Beta-sitosterol that absorbs cholesterol and brings down the count of it in the body. Owing to its high-calorie content, portion size should be looked into.
- Margarine: Two margarine can lower the LDL level up to 14 %. They are capable of absorbing cholesterol from the bile. It can be consumed with toast in the morning or as a snack in the evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!