Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. P Harihara MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am suffering from sinus problem like cold. From last year. And from that asthma I am getting. Can you suggest me from this problem.
Sir i've hole in tympanic membrane by trauma in right ear. But doctor tell me that you have nerve problem because my audiogram shows left ear snhl. Please suggest me what should I do?
I have a problem of phlegm coming out and staying in my throat once I spit it, it comes again . I have been using Romilast fr 1 nd a half month and have no improvements. I still have my problem. I have this problem for the past one year.
What's your advice for my 17 year old son who was diagnosed as pharyngitis (throat images earlier & now are attached). His blood & urine reports are normal as attached He has taken following medicines as attached prescriptions datewise from 27 November till date (Tab Chemoral forte, Cap.Cobadex forte, Tab. Cepodem200, Tab Dolo, Tab Parit (20Gm), Syrup Viscodyne and Syrup Polybion. He is doing gargling with salt water and Betadyne also. That E&T specialist doctor had also applied some acid solution to that swollen throat, BUT not totally. Will you revert with your advice at the earliest.
Hi dr, I need your help I am in 16 week of my pregnancy n having frequent head and back pain n cold. What should I do also my weight is from starting 70 kg no increase. Also not able to take food without food feeling stomach full. Please advise. Also feeling very dizzy. Please help.
Dear Doctor, I am 37 years old male 66 kgs. From last few months I am not able to sleep straight or right side. If I am trying to do the same then shortly a kind of Snoring (more like Humming sound) starts I initial sleep and I awake. However there is no problem on left side sleep. My question is "Is it anything can be congestion related problem? Or what it can be?
Mujko hamesha khali thaska gale mai aata rehta hai aur meri chest bhi bhari rehti hai. Please help me to remove my this problem.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.