Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P G Bala Krishna
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P G Bala KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have delivered a baby 6 months back. But it's "cesarian delivery" Now am become 65 kg. My hight is 150 cm. So now am become over weight. I want to make myself fit again. At least I want to reduce 12 kg. Am scare of handle weight lifts. I have dumblles (5 kg). Can I use this for exercise? Is it right way? I don't want to go gym. Please advice me what kind of exercise I can do as of now.
If baby is having lots of diper rashes, and using rashes cream also but its not decresing and crying a lot for that while passing stool and urine Please suggest immediate relief for that ?
My daughter is 3 years n 9 months old. She is suffering from ear pain since morning 6 am. And telling that she has pain under jaw. May be tonsils. No fever. Can I give crocin ds for her pain relief or can you suggest any other medicine?
During the first few years of life, it's vital to meet nutritional needs in order to ensure proper growth and also to establish a lifelong habit of healthy eating.
Eating a meal should be both a healthy and enjoyable occasion- a fact that many parents overlook when planning a meal for their growing children. Instead of a fast meal (especially one short in nutritional value) that family members eat at different hours, mealtimes should promote family togetherness whenever possible. If mealtime is a pleasant event, children may practice healthful eating habits in later life.
- Do set a good example for your child to copy. Share mealtimes and eat the same healthy food.
- Do discourage snacking on sweets and fatty food. Keep plenty of healthy foods, such as fruits, raw vegetables, low-fat crackers, and yogurt, around for children to eat between meals.
- Do allow children to follow their natural appetites when deciding how much to eat.
- Do encourage children to enjoy fruits and vegetables by giving them a variety from an early age.
- Don't give slim or 1-percent fat milk to children under the age of 5 unless your doctor prescribes it; at this stage, children need the extra calories in whole milk.
- Do ask children to help prepare meals. If parents rely mostly on convenience foods, children may not learn to enjoy cooking.
- Don't add unnecessary sugar to drinks and foods.
- Don't accustom children to extra salt by adding it to food placing the shaker on table.
- Doon't give whole nuts to children under the age of 5, who may choke on them. Peanut butter and chopped nuts are fine as long as the child is not allergic to them.
- Don't force children to eat more than they want.
- Don't use food as a bribe.
- Don't make children guilty about eating any type of food.