Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P. ElankumaranYour feedback matters!
I have black skin in eyes side and face only. Why? But I have yellow skin in the body. What will I will I do for my face get my body skin.
Sir on my face under eyes there is swelling from last six months it looks like puffiness m not taking any medication no other sickness. Kindly tell me thr cause of it and to get rid.
Hey I am rahul 22 years old. I use computer very much so I had specs so please help me how to get rid of these specs because during summer I sweet too much and my specs causes problem to me please help me how remove them. Is there any medicine or any exercise to correct eye sight.
I have eye problem. I can not see long distance sight. Facing huge problem while studying too. please help me and suggest any way to solve it.
Sir, I have black color at bottom of my eyes. I have like that from past 3 years. For that problem what should I do?
Due to excess masturbation my friends eyesight is continuously dipping. Which eye drops can work?Please tell sir.
I have itching problem in the left corner of my eye and it is going on for several years,I have been given one Chlorocol-H eye oinment which gives me temporary relief.pl suggest
Avascular necrosis of 4 th stage. Doctors have suggested me hip replacement. I took bisphosphonate injection but it did not help anything.
I have a red eye on left side and its paining me. My eye also dry very fast and I feel stressful because of that what should I do.
I am working in a MNC. Now I am feeling heavy backbone pain and pain at my finger tips (legs. This pain is heavy every day in the morning for some time. And I used to blink my eyes too many times. Please suggest me a good solution for the above problems that will cure as soon as possible.
My left eye is feeling a pain when blinking and its seems like its swollen a little bit. What shall I do? What may be the cause for it? Why is this?
I am 48 year old female. I have a growth of a small less than a mustard seed on my eye lid. It's not going. .is it dangerous?
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.