Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P D Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I do brush two times in a day but when I get up in the morning. I found There is so blood in my mouth.
I am suffering from a back pain from last three months I have taken lots of medicines and other treatments which other people told me but it is helpless so please help what can I do?
Sir I am married man. My height is 5.8 inch and my weight is 55 kg. It is very low and I want to gain my weight what I do please suggest.
Hi , Does Fenugreek Seed do any harm When consumed during 3rd stage of pregnancy and does it Increases Internal Heat in the body .Please Help letting me know this .
My baby is 3.5 months old. She is having low weight 4.7 kg. She is not taking mothers milk. How to increase her weight.
I have been suffering from fever since 3 days .i have also taken medicine from medicine but no effect .what should I do.
I usually play any game I have pain in my right elbow joint and somewhere around it. Please give me reason why it happened and give me solution? Please give me suggestion which made at. Home .
my hair is falling very fastly. why i shold do. please help.i am very disappointent. your help will be appriciated.
What I do to increase my body weight. How I gain my weight more then 5 kg in two month. please suggest me.
I am 48 years of man. Today had 50 minutes morning walking and drinking coconut water then suddenly I am feeling uneasy and sit down on road, after 5 minutes feeling normal. What a reason. Please advice,
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.