Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P D Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
What precautions should we take to prevent heat stroke and what should we do if we get into such situations.
Dear Doc good wishes I has been suffering from allergic asthma for about 10 years. I take montelukast and levocetirizine after 2 days interval, which keep me healthy. Now my question is how long should I take these medicines? And How could I cure myself without medicines? Thanks.
For avoiding affecting zika virus, what all precautions I have to do and also what are the symptoms of that disease?
I'm sathya. I'm have problem in my reproduction organ (penis) it not increase from childhood. Its in small size.
I am seriously affected with chicken pox 4 days ago. Please suggest me some measures and medicines too!
I'm suffering from very high depression. Should I take any medicine? Some time also headache and chest pain.
I am 28 yr old married women. My skin is very sensitive and little oily. When I clean my face with face wash or multani mitti, it will look clean for an hour, after that started becoming dull and black. Earlier my complexion was wheatish, but now it has become black. There is no glow on face. please suggest.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my face. I used scare removal cream for four months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
I am 35 years old female and is suffering from Panic disorder since 8 years and over the past three years or so have developed Agoraphobia too. Please suggest what to do.
I am 34 year old female, want to reduce belly fat and double chin. I m not takg foods which lead for fat accumulation. Belly seems to be like air tight balloon and very uncomfortable for me to wear dress as the belly is prominent.
Dear doctor I eat and then I vomit on my own because I have gain lots of weight. I see food and I stuff. I feel depressed and I have stressful life. I want to reduce my weight.
X-ray report has diagnosed my wife's knee-pain as "Osteoarthritis. Is there any curative medication, short of surgery, in Allopathy? Already tried out some medication in Ayurveda except the massage. Could the damaged cartilages be restored to normalcy or bear with it till the end, depending on various analgesics.
I am suffering from pre ejection during masturbation. Any suggestion for me? Or which medicine can I take for permanent solution without any side effect. Thanks in advance.
I am from kolkata, I go to gym almost everyday and spend about 2 hrs there. What would be the proper diet chart to stay fit n healthy.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.