Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P BalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
Iam 21 years old man. I was affected by psoriasis for past 6 yrs. What type of fruit and food I should take. I have more itching problem. The affected place is backside of my shoulder. What type treatment will give me complete cure from psoriasis.
I am thin. According to my height I am thin. So I want to gain some weight. I tried many ways but still I can't increased my weight. please give me suggestion.
My mother recently occurred the hair disease like "alopecia areata" .but my mother don't have any allergies. This hair disease is occurred at only one place on head and that area hairs are removed .for these reason we want to take treatment for this disease .suggest me which treatment is cured for this.
I am suffering from throat infection in left side before 6 days. I am taking tab azithromycin with cap becosules and three time saline and betadine gargle on a day. But no any improvement seen. And last six month duration I am suffering throat infection lot of time. Sir what is the cause of infection again to again. And best treatment. Please help me.
Hello doctor, my wife is a depression patient & she is taking medicine viz. Peri Cr 12.5mg & clonax 0.25mg once a day. Now she is around 12 weeks pregnant. We are worried about, are these medicines safe at this stage for my wife as well as for our baby.
Hi doctor One year back my husband suffered with heavy fever, for that fever his lips get completely black. Before fever his lips looks red. Please give me the solution to get his lips red. Thnks
Hi, Sometimes, I feel very uneasy to breathe. I feel pain in my chest, as if someone's squeezing my heart. The pain lasts for few seconds and will be normal again. Is this anything serious? Please let me know. Thanks!
Mere pait (stomach) me aksr pain rhta h.pain bich me nabhi k upar rhta h .bhari pan gas ki hmesa prblm bani rhti h.dakare aksr ati rhti h.aur jb bhi gas feel hota h to mere gale me upar talve me chhote dane chhale bhi dikhte h. Meri age h 23 year. Mujhe kya krna chahiye. Pls tell me.
Hi, I am 22 year old male. I think my weight is very low as compared to my age. I am now 52kg. I want to put some more weight. So for what I need to do, please tell me.
My body is so slim what I can do I try to eating all food but no effect in my body Please guide to me what I can do become my body normal.
How to have a better good night sleep? I play a sport I even study still I don't feel sleepy. I want to have a strong sleep of 6 hours to focus on my studies. Please advice sir / mam.
Hi. I'm suffering from severe anxiety, fear and depression from past 1 year and I am getting treatment from past 5 and half months. First 3 months I used to take betacap 40 and nexito 10 mg from past 1 and half month I am taking prothiaden 25 mg instead of nexito. I used to feel anxious and fearful sometimes but never got a panic attack this extreme. Is something wrong with my treatment and is anxiety disorder curable? Please help I'm depressed.
Is eating bread increases weight and causes diabetics and sugar. What are pros and cons of Eating bread? As I eat two slices of bread every night with Keera.
From last year after graduation I am feel so depressed about my future. Now I am feel so weak from my body. Please help me.
I am 40 yrs old woman suffering from dark circles and premature wrinkles along with pigmentation. Pls suggest some home remedy for quick relief. Thanks.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.