Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P BalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have lot of pimples on my face, what should I do? The number of pimples are increasing day by day. Please help.
Dr. I am a 20 year old girl but I am seriously faced a problem is have less weight rather than my friend how can gain my weight very fastly plzz give me a good answer because my friends are teasing me about my skeleton body.
Hello sir/mam, Since past few weeks I feel fainted or dizzy mostly at nights. I feel dizzy then I fall. I'm depressed because of financial pressures and I don't keep a watch on my weight. I have the whole burden of my family on my shoulders so nowadays my tension is at peak. Is my problem, which I mentioned at first line, could be a sign of some disease.
I am suffering from gas trouble and I am using esomeprazole 40 mg regularly from last 5 years. Is it safe to use for such a long time? What is the ssfe alternative? Pl suggest some solution. I am 48 years old. Daily I am taking BISOPROLOL5 MG (LODOZ 5 MG. In the morning) and CONCOR 5 MG. In the night for Hyper tension and clopidogrel 75 mg and Atorvastatin 10 mg daily once.
Sir m 28 year, old &57 kg body weight. I want to increase my body weight without any medication. M waiting for your valuable reply. Is there any problem in taking any ayurvedic medicine.
Hello sir I have some problems sir I want to increase my height because I am filling some problems due to my lower height. Sir it is possible to increase my height? Sir now my age is 22 and my height is 155 cm so I want to increase my height minimum 10 cm it is possible or not tell me sir.
I am very weak boy so how will increase my body or weight Wait gainer powder are useful or harmful Is that side effects or not.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.
Hello, I am 37 years pretty healthy man with no bad habits except being not active, recently my blood pressure has shot up to 140/100 I am worried a lot. What should I do to get the BP down please suggest what to do & what not to do. I am confused.
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
- One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
- A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Lots of pimples are occurring on my face . I had tried lots of tablets and creams . What should I do know to remove pimples from my face . Please tell me.
I'm fair skin ,i have too much of pimple scars in my cheeks that really affect my beauty I have used scar removal cream but that all did not work on me. Please suggest me any home remedy or any effective cream (chemical free) and my face looks so dull :(what should I do to get a glowing face?
My age is 23 and I suffered from h pylori I used claricid. Omeprazole.and omoxil 4 months ago and now I am suffered again from stomach pain and thats happening when I eat food then 2 hrs later my stomach feel very bad and I can not sleep due to this pain in abdomen and stomach and stool colour is dark green please help and give me best treatment for it.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.