Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 28 year old and married. From last month I feel weekness and pain in knee area and below that. I dont even feel like eating and when I try to eat forcefully then vomiting type things started. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from eyebrows pain since 4 days. Please suggest is this big problem? Suggest tablets also.
I am 31 year female. I brush and floss, use mouthwash regularly but still I have bad odour problem from my mouth. Kindly advice.
I am 18 years old and 175 cm tall. But I weighs only 55 kg and looks very thin. How can I increase my weight quite naturally.
I went for a routine check up. Gynaecologist on examining said that there is uterus descent of 1 degree. Please suggest remedies or exercises to set right the same. I feel heavy ness in my lower back when I get up in the morning. Is this related to the uterus descent problem. Tell me whether walking is bood or not for strengthening the pelvic muscles. Please answer to all my questions.
Hi doctor my age 23 and my weight 85 kgs height 5'8 I have SVT PALPITATIONS Problem Now I want to start jogging it is safe to me or not can I jog or not.
I'm too depressed with my life. I have financial problem. I have 10months old baby. I had an operation to deliver him. So i have health issues as well. I also working due to financial prob. But my mother in law is not helping me. She always care about my husband alone. She dont even care abt me. I will be having work from 6am till 10pm without any rest. But she will not help or do any work. My mother oly is taking care of my baby. My husband is also not supporting me in any ways. Also dont care abt me always care about his mother comfort. All put together i am having lots of pain physically and mentally. So far my husband was so supportive for me but now it has gone. He changed a lot. That's the biggest disappointment for me cant take it. I feel like i lost everything. I feel like committing suicide for past three days. Dont know what to do, my baby in stopping me to do this.
I am 19,i lost my hair from forehead and top of head and still suffering from hairfall, my hair is thining plz advise any lotion for hair growth and stop hairfall. Thank you
Before having sex. I often get 50 hard strokes of a rattan cane in my bare buttocks. I like it. I ask my bf to do that. Is there any problem in doing this ? Please reply.
I am suffering from dark spots on my face from 2 years, used many creams but no use. They disappear for some days and cone back soon.
I am 57 years old, healthy & fit. Last fifteen days I am suffering from muscle sprain in top of my left arm, after Gym workout. I am applying Volini / Voveran gel for relief. The Pain have subsided but its still Hurting when trying to Twist my Arm. 1) What to do? 2) When can I resume Gym? 3) Any workout restriction?
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.