Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Oliver Edmond RodriguesYour feedback matters!
I am encountering acute anemia after every cycle of my period; It had also revealed from Bone mero test that, the food value does not automatically store in my bone mero, please advice
Hlw sir. I am 19years old and I was suffering from piles. But its been a year I have done operation of piles. Now I am not suffering from any problems. So please tell me what types of exercises I can do and what cannot do so that it will be safe for me. And also tell me is it possible that the piles will reoccurence?
My body allergy is disturbed me. It gives me irritation. But I donate know what is the cause my allergy. I ask for good allergy's doctor?
Mujhe nind kam aati he night job he or din me bhi nind bahut kam aati he to me kya karu.Please suggest me sir.
I am 26 years old male and have problem of sweating on palms and feet in winters, please suggest the reason and the medication needed for the same.
From two days, one of her ears got blocked and cannot hear from that ear! What will be the cause for that? If it is do to ear glue, what medicine she should take?
My husband is unable to sleep at night properly. Could you please suggest some ways to get better sleep. Thanks in Advance.
Doctor I feel my left hand heavy and my heart beats very faster and breathlessness I went to physiotherapist he gave few medicines and said I am frightened of something but I am not. My age is 23 and after completion of medicines I am suffering from the same what to do?
Hi my wife who suffers of hepatitis B. I want to know which medicines can I buy to use for the treatment.
Was suffering from a bad pain in my stomach + sides of it as well from last 1 week. And now it's like whatever I eat my stomach side portions starts paining. What should I do?
My cousin has the problem of stomach. He feels continuously pain in his stomach. Sometimes its become difficult for him to rise from bed even. Tell me the precautions and treatment.
I am 22 years old now. I am having running nose from last few days. What kind of medicine should I take now?
Sir/madam I have some pimples on my face my friends told me that pimple reason is masturbation so this is true ? Please let me tell masturbation is good or not it's really affected on face.
I am always suffering from fever & head ache I take many medicines also but dint get ride from this diseases.
I am 19 years old ,I do masturbation 3-4 times a week. What are its effect on married life in future.
I am had piles. What should I have to take measures to prevent them. Is there any natural way to cure it?
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"