Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ObaidullahYour feedback matters!
Controlling too much. But some tines it seems why I am here I want to die because why I am suffering from anxiety. Little chest pain. No sleep. How much I will divert my mind now. I am fedup.
Pls I want to know that through PCNL therapy kidney stone removal are there possibilities of intestines damage. And gangrene.
Hello doctor my girlfriend had unprotected sex with me on 25th October & took i-pill on the same day & her last periods was started on 20th & ended on 23rd of October she is in her safe time of cycle but she didn't had periods in this month means '20th november what does that mean & is her periods cycle skipped if so when will she have periods in this month I mean approximation of it please help. Sry whoever replied me in last ques I entered wrong month.
Hello doctor, Last three months I had back pain at the time of traveling and also a neck pain. I took pain relief but no effect so please suggest some ointment to get relief from this pain Thank you.
I'm 17 but my beard is not increasing as it is struck and didn't increasing which is awkward as it only increase under the lips not on whole face and the growth is also slow. Please help me how I can increase my beard fast and on more area.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.
I have a hotel work my skin tone not alright what im doing for skin tone my eglish very week so please understand.
Continuous cough from 2 years, used all cough syrups and went through all the tests but nothing is found, can you suggest a good syrup for it or any other suggestion for it.
I am 23 years old female I have figures ache problem, in the morning there is lots of pain & swelling in the joint point of fingure, and as well as I have a hairfall, my head is bald now. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am losing hair quickly and have try all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me.
My wife's uterus has 3 fibroid. On consultation Dr. advised to remove these fibroid including every. Is this advise in order.
I have stomach problems from past 2 years, tried many medications but helps for time being only. What should I do.
Ageing is the only inevitable truth. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. Skin loses collagen as you grow older and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging.
The causes behind ageing of skin can be both extrinsic as well as intrinsic. The main classifications of the causes are:
- Biological: This is an intrinsic factor which relies on the genes of the body and hence, it is out of our control. Naturally, with age, the regenerating capabilities of your body gradually lose pace due to the various hormonal changes that occur over time. A healthy lifestyle can go a long way in helping your skin look as young as possible.
- Environmental: Being an extrinsic factor, environmental factors that cause the skin to age can be controlled. Some of these factors, such as pollution, harmful rays of the sun, stress and unfavourable weather conditions are capable of damaging the skin. Sun exposure i.e. exposure to the UV rays of the sun, is deemed to be the primary reason behind skin ageing.
- Mechanical: Repeated behaviour over an extended period of time, such as frowning, squinting, smiling, etc., can cause grooves to be formed on the skin. These grooves may be permanent and hence, contribute to ageing skin.
How do you treat it?
A holistic approach is extremely vital for the treatment as well as control of ageing skin. The quality and features of skin differ among individuals and hence, the needs of the skin will vary too. Due to this reason, depending on the skin types and needs of the person, the skin care routine needs to be specialised and focussed.
To facilitate a specialised approach to ageing skin, a thorough analysis would be conducted by the dermatologists to understand what the skin needs and accordingly, diagnose the causes and symptoms of ageing skin. The diagnosis will allow the dermatologist to estimate the severity of the skin problem. This analysis will help the doctors to determine the adequate approach to address the ageing skin. A combination of services and technologies would be recommended based on the analysis. This combination would incorporate methods such as collagen building (with foods such as berries and dark green veggies), micro derma peels and skin tightening, as well as effective home skin care products which can be used to boost the skin’s beauty. The proposed approach would work to fill wrinkles, boost collagen and tighten sagging skin to make the skin look as natural as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.