Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Norma PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I have hypo thyroid (past 7 years), since 2 weeks I am having joint pains. Is that related and what should I do?
I have problem in my teeths and bad smell from my mouth and sometimes bleeding. I consulted the dentist and he cleaned my teeths and descaled and prescribed some antibiotic medicines and special toothpaste of Dr. Morepen lab. Please suggest me what I can do?
I am 25 Year Old Man, My Face Skin is little Dark. Give me some solution to make it rightly fair. I don't want a much glowing face but looking to get it bright face. A fairly light colour.
I am having very bad cough since 3 weeks now and bcoz of that I am having wheezing and breathing problem also. I went to doc he gave me sinarest. But it did not work .very much fed up can you pls suggest some good medicine.
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails
How to increase our weight. And I want to about the diet which helps to I crease the weight and that diet contains the food which is good for our health. I want to increase fat.
I am 54 year old male. My eyes are watery always. I am in bangalore and I tried several eye drops. I know this is due to some type of allergy. Can you suggest a solution ?
I am taking Sertraline100 mg in the morning and Mirtazapine 15 mg in the night for Depression. My doubt is whether these are compatible with each other ie whether both of these can be taken together without any side reactions?please advice
I am suffering from cold. My headache is hard whenever cold outwards. The cold becomes solid way to explore out.
Am in 39 weeks of pregnancy. My baby scan report says, placenta is anterior upper segment with grade 2 maturity with spine at eight side and heart beat 132 bpm during 32 weeks. I just want to know that what is the gender of my baby. Pls tell.
I have black spot on my face and many pimples on my face So I am very sad this then solve my problem.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain and vomiting right now. I can not even able to sleep properly. What should I do?
I am a 20 years old male and I have semi circular spots which cause itching on my right thigh, it seems to be spreading, what should I do?
I'm going to get married In 12 months and about my sex life I'm completely worried. I want to be full fit before getting in to marriage. Where should I start from penile length or premature ejaculation. Please give me a suggestion to full fill my partner. I have a small pennies and premature ejaculation. I want correct everything.
I am constipated these days frequently, maybe every week. Recently I was having completely fluidish stools. Can not call them stools because I passed a lot of fluid but am still constipated plus bloating. Is there a fecal impaction? please help I am really worried now.
Lybrate | Dr. Rajshree R Chaudhari speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY