Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NoorullahsanYour feedback matters!
I have a cut mark on left hand side. May you tell me whether is this mark removable. If it is possible. Give me a good suggestion.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.
I am a hostel student n I want to remove the pores and dark spots from my skin. I want you to suggest some remedies that I can apply here.
I am breastfeeding mother of 22 month old daughter. But feeds from left side only for few months as my right side breast produced less milk and nipple is small. Sometimes I have pain in my right breast. Is this a early sign of breast cancer? Please help.
I am having black spot sunburn marks on face and forehead and when I go in sun I get burning sensation on my face what will be the treatment for that?
I am 28 year old I have dark circles and dark patches on my fore head like tanning and my skin is oily which creams are better for me.
When I go out side of home for my class in sunshine then some rashes come to my back so what should I do.
Kidney transplant surgery is a surgical procedure where a healthy kidney is used to substitute a diseased one. The healthy kidney is obtained from either a deceased donor or a family member who has a good blood type match with the recipient. Usually, the recipient receives one kidney if the donor is alive and/or both the kidneys from a deceased donor.
Certain reasons for going for a kidney transplant surgery might include:
1. Kidney failure due to diabetes
2. Infections in the urinary tract
3. Autoimmune disorders such as lupus (an autoimmune disorder)
4. Polycystic kidney disorders
5. Obstructions in the kidney
6. Glomerulonephritis, where inflammation occurs in the kidney
Preparation for the surgery
Before the procedure, certain tests are carried out to determine your suitability for the procedure. The tests start with a psychological evaluation followed by blood tests and diagnostic tests to check for health problems. Once the tests are done, you will be placed on the waiting list for kidney recipients. Once the donor is available, you will be asked to get ready for the surgery.
Procedure: The procedure begins with you being administered general anesthesia. An incision is made in the lower part of the stomach, through which the donated kidney is inserted in the body. The next step involves attaching adjacent blood vessels to the kidney so that it has a proper supply of blood. Finally, the ureter of the kidney is linked with the bladder, facilitating normal disposal of bodily wastes. A plastic tube, known as a stent, is placed in the ureter to facilitate urine flow. This is later removed by a procedure called cystoscopy. Once the surgery is completed, the incision is closed by stitches.
Aftercare: After the procedure is completed, you will be given painkillers to ease the pain. Immunosuppressant medications will be prescribed to prevent your immune system from destroying the cells of the donated kidney. Usually, the duration of stay at the hospital post-surgery is about a week.