Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NoorullahsanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Fissures problem. Dr. Has advised me to go for operation, which I don't want to perform. Suggest medications to overcome the problem ?
Hi. Sir I am john .i had oily face and moderate black skin tone. Can you suggest me any best fairness and oil free cream. For me.
I have a skin problem since childhood. Now my age is 28. Mjhe mosquitoes bite krte h to puri body mei nikalta nikalta h or bht itching hoti h phir waha dark spot ho jate h. Pls tell me a permanent cureor medicineor treatment. Pls doctor help me regarding this.
I have a lot of acne scars on my face. How to get rid of them n also how to reduce the sperm count. I masturbate daily twice.
Hello I have a problem of pitta The main problem is when I bath after then few minutes some rashes come to the skin red color and it itches pls give me permanent solution.
Sir, I am facing a lot of problem in my face in my face tan has taken place my forehead is looking totally black please help me.
Sir /mam I'm having acne. Previous six months I used skin lite cream. To whitening my skin. Now I am not using the cream. So please suggest me a skin whitening cream.
Hi There is black tiny spots on my face As there was pimples on my face before. Now only black small tiny spots are visible Now wat shud I do to remove those spots.
I am 29 years old male, have red/black spots itchy spots in my leg joints. Have used some skin creams, but it can provide temporary relief. What to do for a permanent solution?
I have many blackheads in my face, how to remove it. I tried many face wash and facial kits but it's still in my face. Can you please give me good facial kits name? Thanks.
I have a normal to oily skin type. Please suggest me some tips or measures to take care of my skin and prevent from pimples.
I have so many pimples on my face please help to remove my pimples from my face and help me to get a good skin tone.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.