Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Noorla Hardhar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Noorla HardharYour feedback matters!
There are white dots under cheeks and grey patch under lips. While having dark urine and pimple on my shoulders so what is this?
I am a veggie. I have been anaemic for the past few years. Am allergic to iron injections and tabs (I fall sick when I take them). I am 53 kgs and 5 ft tall. I am not fat but I want to reduce excess fat on my thighs. I need a diet plan to work on this. Also I am also looking for a diet that would give me a clear and healthy skin.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights. Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements.
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!