Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Noorla Hardhar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Noorla HardharYour feedback matters!
I got side effects due to skin lite cream it caused Hyperpigmentation and dullness to my face please suggest me a good medication to overcome this.
I have deep pores on my skin due to pimples in my teens. Also skin extremely sensitive it gets tanned faster. Pls advice if can skin treated.
They'll benefit for you too and here's why
There is still a misconception that only women use cosmetics. Here's news that won't break your heart or bank balance. Smart, successful and famous men use cosmetics too. They know that it enhances them physically, aesthetically and emotionally. It will be good for you too.
Debunking the myth
Before committing yourself to using essential cosmetic products designed and manufactured specifically with men in mind, you need to rid yourself of the notion that it is unmanly to use cosmetics. Since its earliest introduction, confident men have used cosmetics unashamedly with full knowledge of its inherent value to them.
Why masculine men should be using cosmetics
Active men sweat a lot, burning more calories than the average desk worker or couch potato. And have you ever wondered why famous sportsmen are so handsome? Now you know. The use of cosmetics stretches well beyond just making a man look good. It benefits his skin and improves the skin's ability to discard excess waste tissue.
Health and beauty benefits
Well-known actors use cosmetics not as a form of vanity but as an essential tool of trade. Often overlooked are the health benefits. Rugged men of the past have been guilty of not taking care of their skin, sometimes with unforeseen and even deadly consequences!
Many products are geared towards enhancing the longevity of men's skin. Some products are recommended by registered dermatologists who specialize in healing damaged skin cells that require rejuvenation. Short of dermatological advice, guys can read the product labels of their new cosmetics packs or consult with in-store beauticians or pharmacists on how to use the products correctly.
• Oily skin - It is not uncommon for grown men to have severe cases of acne. Many men, however, still have extremely oily skin usually caused by increased physical activity and daily stress. But, for those who do have acne, it is recommended that they use cosmetics which contain a solution of benzoyl peroxide.
• Spots - Soft, skin-friendly cleansers which don't burn and are ideal as after-shave balms, contribute healthily towards reducing or eliminating horrible looking blemishes which are caused for a number of reasons related to improper skin care.
• Sun scares - One essential addition to the cosmetics pack should always be a form of good protection against the sun's UV rays. For this, a good sunscreen with an SPF 20 rating (or higher) is recommended.
So guys, what are the most welcome benefits for you? Remember those health benefits. Keeping your skin healthy will also contribute towards a younger-looking you. Looking your best will lead to more opportunities with the ladies. More importantly for some, your personal appearance - clothing and clean-looking skin tones - will rub off well in the boardroom.
Three good choices
Men new to cosmetics can take heart that not much is needed to refresh them in a healthy, glowing way. The bare essentials are all that are needed. As basic, entry level products, men should look out for cleansing products, lotions and gels which contain a combination of healthy, natural ingredients which take care of a number of typically masculine toiletry needs.
• Cleansers - Look out for cleaning products that contain natural ingredients such as cucumber and green tea. An effective gentle moisturizer will contain glycolic acid which originates from sugar cane. For those with oily skin, soap-free solutions that contain salicylic acid are recommended.
• Sun factor lotions - The recommended lotions will greatly reduce the risks of skin cancer while exfoliating the skin. Two key ingredients to look out for in your anti-UV pack are the minerals titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. They act as militant blockers which can absorb the sun's rays.
• Gel - By now, most men know that gel is much better than conventional shaving creams. Look out for gels which contain natural ingredients such as lemon and orange extracts. It works nicely as a cure for razor burn.
Eco-choices for the man of the future
Apart from looking after himself, today's modern man cares more about the environment. Now that he has his own, small range of cleansing cosmetics to work with, he has discarded hundreds of harmful chemicals traditionally found in soaps, deodorants, shampoos and after-shave lotions. He also knows that by contributing towards the sustainability of his local environment, he is recreating a healthier, newer man.
Proving your manhood no longer means denying yourself cosmetics and it takes a real man to acknowledge the importance of looking after himself. Today's 21st century man embraces the use of cosmetics and fully appreciates the many benefits of their daily use.