Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Noorla HardharYour feedback matters!
I'm a 17 years old male and I always keep using my phone even at night! Because of it whenever I go out or when I look at any Block shirts. I can't see it like Normal and also my eyes are swelling! Even I can't concentrate on anything .Plz suggest any good food or any other things to overcome it.
My brother is 19 years old and he is very slim and having dark circles, he is not having any disease but from face he looks as he is sick, what is the reason that his health is not building (Height 5.8, weight 50kg)
I want to know what body oil is good for skin dryness, skin tan. I stay in Pune and the climate is very dry.
Raw potato is an excellent remedy for sun tanned skin. Surprisingly, it is rich in vitamin c and hence, works as natural bleach. It also helps soothe sunburn.
•Peel the skin off two to three medium-sized potatoes, cut them into chunks and put them in a blender to make a paste.
•Apply the paste generously all over the affected skin area. Let it dry for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
For best results, can add some lemon juice to the potato paste before applying it
I am a 23 year old woman have small warts on my neck and face .How do l get rid of them. Have not used any medication.
Hi, I am a Male, 37 Years Old, Facing signs of Piles and having Pain and irritation in and around Anus, Though I lead a simple lifestyle but have hereditary problem of Constipation at times. Have also passed some blood during stools (thrice till now). Please help.
Am 38 year old female with fairer skin weighing 63 kg. Am a working woman too. Off late I notice some black or brown dots on my face whch makes me fl les confidence. I use a aloevera face wash and an anti marks cream suggested by my beautician. How to get rid of this. Sugest me some home remedies.
Earlier (by last last 2 yaer) my fairness was like a girl. But by last 2 year I used to face the sunlight very much as I hv to attend many classes in day time. Now my complexion get dul in some extent due to sun tan. How I get my fairness back permanently. As I was. thanks in advance.
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radio frequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are of lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.