Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Noor SabaYour feedback matters!
I am of 87kgs and my height is just 5'4. My age is 23. I want to loose at least 20 kgs and I am literally struggling. Please help me out with a good diet prescription.
Hi. I am 32 Suffering from over weight. I had 2 kids both were cesarian. Present I was 90 kg weight. Old suggest me how to reduce my weight.
Hi I am 24 years female height 5.4 weight 65 kgs I look healthy I want to put down five kgs, please advice me a diet plan for a month. Please help me with the tips to keep myself motivated for this plan I am very foodie. Thank you.
I m 26 years old female I have pcod n want to loose 10 kg inspite of a diet follow ed I m not able to loose weight wht should I do?
I am a 42 year old women and is trying to lose belly fat for 2 years can you suggest something. I have tried many thing but not able to do so. please plz please help with working solution plzplzplz.
I am interested in liposuction is it harmful any side effects in body gorgeous diabetic how much weight do v loose.
My wife suddenly increased her stomach. Looking also fatty in stomach area and before periods 5 days. Now only 3 days. Is it suspect to thyroid? Please advice me.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them