Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nivrith Chambra
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Nivrith ChambraYour feedback matters!
Dr. Nivrith Chambra Feeds
I married just before a year and now I am housewife .I walk very less on daily basis. Now there is start pain in my knee. What I should do to get rid of. I am not able to understand the reason of it.
I am 45 years old. I am having diabetes. I am getting foot pain everyday. Why like that? Pain is like someone pinching with needle. Can I tell how to overcome it?
A broken bone or a crack in the commonly known as a fracture. Any bone in the arm can be broken, but common areas for fractures in the arm is wrist, specifically the distal radius, forearm bones (radius and ulna), elbow, humerus and shoulder.
What causes fracture in bones?
- Fall: Falling an outstretched hand or elbow is the most common cause of a broken arm.
- Sports injuries: Direct blows and injuries on the field or court are a common cause of all types of arm fractures.
- Significant trauma: Any of your arm bones can break during a car accident, bike accident or other direct trauma.
- Abuse: In children, a broken arm may be the result of child abuse.
How to identify?
An audible snap or cracking sound may be your first indication you've broken an arm.
Signs and symptoms include:
- Severe pain, which may increase with movement
- Deformity, such as a bent arm or wrist
- Inability to turn your arm from palm up to palm down or vice versa
When to see a doctor?
If you have enough pain in your arm that you can't use it normally, see a doctor right away and do the same for your child. Delay in diagnosis and treatment of a broken arm, especially for children who heal faster than adults do, can lead to poor healing and deformity.
A typical forty-minute group hydrotherapy session may include:·
- A warming up with some cardiovascular content·
- Mobilizing exercises against the side of the pool·
- Fun and games·
- Strengthening exercises in supine and prone·
- Trunk and leg stretches·
- A cooling down with neck exercises, breathing exercises and relaxation.
Hydrotherapy is an effective way of treating AS as it provides heat whilst
The warmth of water can relieve pain and muscle pain and
muscle spasm and promote relaxation. Dry-land exercises are most effective
directly after hydrotherapy.
B.CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS, STAMINA AND MUSCLE ENDURANCE
Physical fitness can be improved by cardiovascular exercise that increases the muscle strength and endurance as well as exercising the heart and lungs.This form of exercise can improve stamina, and enables people to pursue their work and hobbies with greater ease.Circuits in the gym should include a variety of strengthening and stretching exercises interspersed with low-impact cardio-vascular exercises such as the rowing machine and static bike. High-impact activities such as jogging and step-ups can aggravate the weight-bearing joints. Low-impact cardiovascular activities such as swimming, aquarobics, cycling and walking increase stamina and muscle endurance without aggravating the joints.
Cardiovascular exercise can also be undertaken in the hydrotherapy pool.Contact sports such as rugby and football are best avoided as the joints can be aggravated and a fused spine can be at risk from contact with other players.With increased respiratory excursion, cardiovascular exercise helps to mobilize the thoracic joints and maintain or improve chest expansion and vital capacity.Regular cardiovascular exercise has other benefits, including body weight reduction, and protection from heart disease and diabetes. It also can improve sleep, relaxation and well being.
Keep the neck and shoulders under water as much as possible by standing in the correct depth of water. If necessary, bend knees and hips. The faster the movement is performed, the more the turbulence and therefore the greater the resistance.
Count out loud and perform the activity at least 10 times to increase the CV content and respiratory excursion still further.
1. Walk with big strides forwards, backwards or sideways around the edge of the pool. Exaggerate the arm swing and trunk movements. Change direction quickly into the turbulence created.
2. Clasp the hands together under the water straight out in front and swish the arms as far round as possible to right and left.
3. Bend the right knee and reach down to the outside of the right heel with the right hand. Repeat to other side.
4. Hop, touching the right elbow to a bent left knee. repeat to the other side.
5. Lump, punching the right arm forwards and the left leg backwards. Repeat to the other side.