Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Niveditha SrinivasamurthyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I owe Dr Niveditha Srinivasamurthy, a big thanks for making me fine again. In the very first sitting, she clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. All the staff members were very helpful. Sajjan Ayurvedalaya has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. My previous experiences were not so good, but Niveditha Srinivasamurthy has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble.
The hair fall was increasing day by day. I met Dr Niveditha Srinivasamurthy, she ensures that she listens to her patients. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing hairfall. The overall cleanliness in the Sajjan Ayurvedalaya was amazing. The entire Sajjan Ayurvedalaya is very nicely designed. Dr Niveditha Srinivasamurthy is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I visited many clinics for Baldness but I did not find good results from anywhere. Even the consulation fees was very high. I spent lot of money in treating the problem. Later I searched for Ayurveda, I heard that ayurveda could work better than any othe medicine, So I chose Dr Niveditha Srinivasamurthy. she is very patient and polite. she not only give the medicine but also motivate .
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing Cysts. Due to which i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The Sajjan Ayurvedalaya in bengluru is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. dr is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much.... Will make my friend ready to consult the doctor.
Clarifies the treatment mode, and conditions/period of treatment to be effective. Answers queries to satisfaction with clear explanation.
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. I will surely do it...n inform u about the result...
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. Helpfull suggestion for hemorrhoids patients
Dr Niveditha is very good n knows how to handle a patient very well. She is kind and gives appropriate suggestion.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy to be very helpful. Thanks for ur advice madam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy to be knowledgeable. Good information
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Applicable for remedy.
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are prompt and sensible. ç
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice
Good consultation. A well informed doctor
Very very good..
I have a lot pimple problem and my hair volume is reducing day by day. I also have weak nails what to do. please suggest me something doctor.
I have genetic high cholesterol, high BP and anxiety/panic disorders since 15-20 years. I also have cervical problem. In 2012 after my uterus removal I had a very severe back pain. Past 2 years I have started feeling weird pressure/nerve pumping on my left side of head. I am very fearful of diseases and death. Most of the time I feel dizzy and lightheaded and have to put on lots of efforts to stand and walk. I just want to lead a good happy healthy life. Please help doctor.
My friend quit smoking after a long period, after how long he will be complete NON SMOKER & what should be the diet to clear the tar in his body. He is of my age only & same physical structure.
I'm 22 years old male. From past 10-15 days my eyes are irritating. I feel like I have a very small bump in one of my eyelid when I rub my eyes. Even after rubbing my eyes, they were still itching with irritation. What may be the reason for this and how can I treat it? Is it possible to treat in home. Thank you.
How ro remove nose black heads. I try many thinks like lemon or backing powder. Tell me please any solution.
One of the most common health complaints that many of us face at various points of our lives is stomach ache. Stomach ache stems from multiple reasons, ranging from indigestion and gastric imbalances to cramps of some sorts. Stomach ache can cause a lot of discomfort and agitation and it usually calls for immediate respite. Most prominent causes of stomach pains are related to digestive troubles and therefore the remedy should be directed at rectifying that.
While the market is flooded with all sorts of antidotes for stomach ailment and digestive issues, they more often than not simply provide temporary relief and does nothing long term per se. In that regard, Ayurveda can prove extremely beneficial because it purifies the system from within and provides a lasting cure to disorders, such as stomach pains. Ayurveda uses natural constituents for remedying such illnesses without inflicting any side effect.
Some of the most effective Ayurvedic tips to cure stomach pains has been given below.
- Pomegranate Seeds: Pomegranate is endowed with purifying properties. It can prove really helpful in pacifying abdominal or stomach pains when mixed with black salt and pepper corns.
- Nutmeg oil: Abdominal pains are intricately related to gastric troubles. Therefore, in order to cure the germ of such pains, Ayurveda recommends the regular consumption of nutmeg oil mixed with sugar. This accords one with relief from cramps.
- Clove and warm water solution: Boiling about 8-10 cloves in water and consuming this warm water solution has proven really beneficial for those suffering from abdominal pain.
- Molasses: As a more prolonged practice, Ayurveda suggests the intake of molasses after every meal to cure gastric troubles. This results in eventual reduction in the stomach pains.
- Ginger and lemon extract: Blending lemon extract with ginger extract is a reliable ayurvedic therapy to cure stomach disorders and soothe abdominal pains.
- Celery solution: One of the most vouched for ayurvedic therapies for stomach ache is a solution made of roasted celery and lukewarm water. It goes a long way in detoxifying your system and curing all sorts of stomach ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
According to an Ayurvedic study of mental health, ‘rajas’, ‘satwa’ and ‘tama’ are essential qualities of one’s mind. ‘Satwa’ is essential for knowledge and reasoning, ‘Rajas’ initiates thoughts, whereas ‘Tama’ renders a soothing effect and serves to control overactive ‘satwa’ and ‘rajas’. However, equilibrium among these three is necessary for a healthy mind. A disruption in this balance results in anxiety, anger and even mental disorder. Environmental toxins, stress and information overload take a toll on one’s brain functioning on a daily basis. Along with exercises and a balanced diet, these few herbs can be used for restoring mental balance, thereby promoting mental wellbeing.
Mulungu Bark- Mulungu calms your nerves, thus improving your mood and sleep. It even enhances brain function, helping to reduce anxiety.
Bacopa- Also known as Brahmi, bacopa boosts memory and cognitive abilities. It also aids in lowering the production of stress hormone ‘cortisol’. It sustains the physical health of the brain cells, protecting the brain against ageing.
Rhodiola Rosea- This medicinal herb consists of two powerful compounds called ‘Salidroside’ and ‘Rosin’. Salidroside is a strong antioxidant while Rosin shields against neurotoxicity (toxicity in the nervous system due to the exposure to artificial or natural toxins) by curbing inflammation of the neural cells. This enhances a better mental performance, reducing anxiety, stress and fatigue.
Ziziphus Jujuba- Day-to-day chores over a long period of time can get extremely tiring and affect your physical as well as mental faculties. Ziziphus Jujuba encourages good sleep at night, thus restoring your mental health.
Passiflora Incarnata (passion flower)- This herb acts as a natural sedative; thereby relieving anxiety, which is a primary reason for interrupted sleep.
Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap)– The anti-oxidant properties of this plant help deal with and alleviate stress levels, in the process, improving your mood and inducing sound sleep. It also helps treat inflammation of the brain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The World Health Organization (WHO) calls infertility “a disease of the reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.”
Infertility can occur in both women and men. Primary infertility is infertility in a couple who have never had a child, while secondary infertility is failure to conceive following a previous pregnancy. A woman who doesn’t conceive and/or is unable to carry a full-term pregnancy is labeled as infertile.
Causes of infertility in women
Infertility in women is caused by many factors like infections and ageing amongst others like the following:
- High FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland in the body. It stimulates follicle growth in the ovary and causes the eggs to mature for fertilization. FSH levels increase with age and high FSH levels in blood can mean that the ovaries are not functioning too well and hence it can be a likely reason for infertility.
- Blocked fallopian tubes - Blocked fallopian tubes or ‘fallopian tube obstruction’ is the biggest reason for infertility in women. We all know that fertilization happens inside the fallopian tubes, so an obstruction here means an absence of fertilization and pregnancy.
- Endometriosis - Women with endometriosis experience a drop in fertility by almost 12-35%. It is a condition where the lining of the uterus starts growing, not in the uterus, but elsewhere in the abdomen i.e. ovaries, fallopian tube and the pelvic area.
- Fibroids- These are non-cancerous tumours inside or around the uterus.
- Age- The biggest reason for infertility in women is their age. If a woman’s age is 35 plus, her ovaries do not function properly and release less eggs, which are not very healthy.
- Hormonal imbalance - These cause ovulatory malfunctions and poor egg development.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) - PCOS is a type of hormonal imbalance, which leads to production of excessive male hormones in a woman’s body, thereby causing infertility.
Can Ayurveda boost fertility in women?
According to Ayurveda, infertility arises when ‘shukra dhatu’, which produces eggs in women and sperms in men, is weak due to lack of proper nutrition. This could be due to poor digestion or an absence of a balanced diet or due to the presence of ‘ama’ or toxins in the body.
According to Ayurveda, sexual indulgence and promiscuity can also cause infertility due to the decrease in ‘shukra dhatu’.
Ayurvedic fertility enhancers for women
- Ashoka – It stimulates the endometrium found in the uterus and ovaries and aids in ovulation.
- Lodhra – It cures all female disorders that stop conception and regulates levels of reproductive hormones like FSH and LH, which are essential for conception.
- Shatavari – It nourishes the ovum or egg and enhances fertility as it contains estrogen-like compounds.
- Gokshura – This herb is helpful for both men and women. It works as a fertility tonic in women by stimulating the ovaries and thus cures PCOS, a leading cause of female infertility.
Ayurveda also recommends a diet rich in food items like ghee, milk, almonds, walnuts, sesame and pumpkin seeds to improve overall health and thus enhance levels of ‘shukra dhatu’ in the body. Since ‘vata’ dosha is closely associated with the reproductive system in women, Ayurveda also assigns a lot of value to its regulation for proper ovulation and stress control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering with fever from last 5 days can I know what type of fever and what are the symptoms of viral fever is it dangerous to others are not.
I'm 21 years old and I'm having pco I started using elestra tablet recommended by one of doctor but after using my breast increased a bit and now recently I'm having discharge from my nipples when pressed please tell me is it some danger signal.
Is riding a Enfield bullet sometimes for short distances advisable. Is their any health problem in that?
My lips are always chapped, although I drink enough water Apply all kinds of moisturisers. It doesn't help.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.
Hi I am having Small problem Hairs are cunning So what do you say hairs about straighting . Is this advisble to do it ?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.