Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitiraj Gandhi
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitiraj GandhiYour feedback matters!
I m 20 years old and I have hydrosill from last 5 year. I also have a sore throat from last year. Now a days I m also getting disturb from night fall. It happen frequently 7-8 times in montth.
Fever does not mean presence of infection. There are many situations where there is fever without infection and hence needs no antibiotics.
Sepsis is a clinical syndrome, which results from the dysregulation of inflammatory response to an infection. The temperature is between 36oC to 38.3oC. Heart rate is often more than 90 per minute.
Symptomatic inflammatory response syndrome means a clinical syndrome, which results from dysregulated inflammatory response to any infections such as inflammation of the pancreas, inflammation of the vessels, clot formations in the veins.
Many antibiotics can cause fever; unless they are discontinued, fever will not subside.
Hyperthermia is a condition with elevated body temperature but it is not called fever. Examples are exposure to heat or heat stroke and in response to anesthetic drugs and anti?psychotic drugs.
Hyperthermia may not respond to anti?fever drugs.
When fever is more than 41.5oC, it is acute hyperpyrexia.
Hyperpyrexia is usually seen in patients with severe infections but it may also occur in brain hemorrhage. It responds to anti?fever drugs.
High temperature without infection is found in condition of hyperfunctioning of the thyroid gland.
Recreational drugs such as Ecstasy can also cause fever without any infection.
Mild fever can also occur after exertion.
My body and face has little red dots. There is no itching. Also I would like to inform you that I was diagnosed with dengue last week. These dots have appeared after my treatment.
My wife and I used to be unable to have intercourse for almost 3 years. Whenever we tried, she would feel pain and her muscles would contract, preventing me from penetration. However, since the last two months, we tried with lox 2% gel and her pain reduced. Subsequently, we are able to have intercourse without any lubricant now, although it takes a really long time for her to open up completely. The problem now is that, she does not feel any pleasure whatsoever, even when I am completely inside of her. What could possibly be the problem here?
My wife is 48 year old. On continues treatment of ATT (Anti Tuberculosis Treatment) around 20 days for past 5 months. Just before 20 days ago she started feeling very week, headache, vomit sensation and symptoms of mouth ulcer. Subsequent tests in Lab shown SGPT 300 and SGOT 270 and Hemoglobin 7.6 (during the period of (7days) tests ATT drugs were not taken by the patient. Ultrasound whole Abdomen report mentions “”small size echogenic liver with dilate d portal vein (16 mm, S/O Chr parenchymal liver disease. Minimal ascites.please help
Hello sir I have one side pain on my head from 2 years. And one time paralysis some 1 year past. But now daily I have head pain. please help me.
Why headache occurs during initial months of pregnancy? Is it a big concern or not? My wife is three months pregnant and having headache in the evening time. Is it a big concern?
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem. Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
1. Hormonal imbalances – This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
- PMS or period related triggers in adults and adolescent women
- High testosterone levels in women
- Excessive androgen in men and women
- Hormonal problems due to polycystic ovary syndrome and others
- Taking medicines or steroids that may cause hormonal changes
2. External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
3. Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
4. Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
5. Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.