Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NithyanandaYour feedback matters!
My baby is 34 month old. For d last 20 days she has been suffering frm high fever 103-104 frequently, like 3-4 times a day. Consulted doctors. Examined n conducted blood n urine tests. Reports were normal. Dey suggested paracetamol n mefenamic acid n finally wid antibiotic also. But no change in her health condition. Wat to do.
5 reasons you should include bajra in your diet
1. Powerful for controlling diabetes:
Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
2. Weight loss:
Being high in fibre content, it takes a longer time for the grain to move from the stomach to the intestines. This way, bajra curbs hunger for a long span of time.
3. Reduces cholesterol:
It contains phyto chemical, which is called phytic acid believed to increase cholesterol metabolism. It also stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
4. Helps in digestion:
Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion. It also reduces secretion of bile acids and is linked to a lowered risk of gallstone formation.
5. Helps prevent cancer:
Bajra has cancer-protecting properties. A study showed that regular intake of bajra protects pre-menopausal women from developing breast cancer.
My three year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do.
Hi sir. Hamara ek baby boy hai 3 years ka. Wo bahut hi ziddi hai or hr time koi na koi sararat krta hai. Jis kaam ko mna kro wahi kaam krta hai kisi ki nhi sunta hai. Kabhi kbhar uska mood ho to baat maan leta hai. Kya aap iske regarding koi help kr sakte hain. Please help.
Mera baby 1 and half month ka hai mere doodh se uska pet nahi bhar raha hai main har tarah se kosish kar ke dekh chuki hu kya karu use dabba ka milk dena par raha hai lunch upaye bataya pls.
My baby is 6 months old. Her weight is 5 now:-(breast fed till 3 months. Now she is poor in eating. Not drinking milk (nan pro 2), cerelac, apple juice. She is not opening mouth for anything. Much worried. Could you please tell anything to feed her tat boosts her weight and energy. She is 6 months but look like 3 month kid. Please help. Please tel me how to make her eat and what foods or best for babies.
My son (19 months) does vomit every almost 10th day. Yesterday night same happened. He did vomit whole night, like 7-8 times in a night, around every 1.5 hour. He took milk around 5 am and he vomited in just 5 min, then in morning he just a sip of water and he vomited same, after 1 hour he is having fever and cranky. He is not eating anything. Doc always give some powder to increase bacteria in stomach which digest food. What to do? No clue for why it happens and when it will stop.
Hi! My baby is 6 months old. I am trying to give her cerelac but she don't eat. Tried giving her biscuit, oats home made rice and carrot purée but she don't eat. Only breast feeding. She drink hourly just for 2-5 minutes. Kindly suggest what food should I try giving her?
My 2.5 yrs old boy is suffering from stomach ache and having gas all the time. He is not eating anything and vomiting if given medicines. He is also having mild fever and loose motions.
My 4 years old daughter has a very weak appetite. She is 12 kg, What is the best tonic to increase her appetite.
I have 3 year girl child .Her body weight is approximately 14 kg .Suffering from dry cough from Last 4 months. .I tried so many allopathic and ayurvedic medicine on her. But No positive result. .pls suggest me right treatment for her.
My son is 5.5 months old. We have started giving semi solids to him. But he got severe rash and blisters from cows milk. Can we continue giving him nan pro 1 which he was taking since 4 months of age? Also which ointment we should apply? We r using siloderm and giving him zerolac. But the rash is increasing. Please suggest. Its been 4 days now no relief lots of small blisters are forming in his nappy area. We r only using cotton nappies and keeping the skin clear and dry.
My grand son completed 4 months but sleeps for 5 hours in night and during day two to three hour. D. Whether it is ok.
My son is 8 years old and his weight is nearly 20 kgs. Please suggest health diet for him as breakfast while going for school.
My baby is 16 months old. Suffering from fever, Cold & crying every time .appetite is not good. Please prescribe .thank you sir.
My son is 5 months old. He is drinking cow milk from dairy and since 7 days I went to my in laws house the cow milk taste differ due to that he has got loose motion. So what medicine to take and due to continuous motion he has got rashes so can I start amul milk so that it is available everyman. Kindly suggest that milk which is available everywhere.
Hello doctor. My son is completing 6 months with exclusive breastfeeding in an another week. Please suggest the best food items to start off semi solid or solid items.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!