Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithyanand SYour feedback matters!
I have to queries about my son, 5 year old, he don't take milk, what should we do? He drinks only half glass milk in a day.
Hello Dr, am just wondering what type of solid food should I start off my 3 month old daughter with?
My son is 1 month and 16 days old. Last few days ago we saw some little drop of blood in his stool. Then we went to doctor. He advised for his stool test. We did his stool test and found mucus, pus cell is 10-12/hpf and occult blood is negative. After seeing the stool test report Doctor said, there is an infection in his stool. Dr. Prescribed Omnix-50 (antibiotic) and Gut-Ok twice a day for five days. After completion of medicine I did another stool test at another lab and found mucus is still present, pus cell is negative, occult blood is negative. After seeing the second stool test report doctor said now there is no infection. Then we told him he has completed all medicines in time but we saw little drop of blood in his every stool when he passes till day. Then Doctor told us, there is no blood in his stool. Actually doctor says there is no blood but we say there is blood. I want to know Is there any blood in his stool or not? If there is blood then what can we do now and if there is no blood then what is this red little drops which look like as same as blood. please reply……
my baby is one and of year old. She did not get food properly. Any time she asking milk. She likes egg and she eating egg for two times for one day. Its good or bay for her health?
My baby is 1 years old and she has fever on her head and body pls suggest can I give crocin syrup or suggest me.
My 2 years old son is having loose motions since yesterday. Please suggest medicine for instant relief.
Is it necessary to get my daughter vaccinated during every pulse polio camp? Can you please reply fast?
My boy is almost 12+ years old and sleeps continuously for hours at a stretch. Can anything be done for his mood upliftment . Kindly suggest.
My baby is 6 months old n we r going for painless vaccination. I just wanna know is it safe for baby or not.
Sir i have a baby girl of 1 year. Is any vaccination required for 12 months baby. And if yes than which vaccine required?
My daughter age 6 suffers frequently with allergic cough, doctor gives anti-allergic drugs like-montair, levo cetrigen, asthalin, please suggest.
My 21 days baby frequently vomits from mouth and nose in thick consistency, I have low milk n from starting day she is on bottle feed, my paediatric suggested dexloc ,I am worried about my baby ,my gynec given me galakol tab to increase milk but no use, pediatric given domstal fr vomiting, please help me to increase milk.
My baby is ten weeks old. Two days back she was given DPT and Rotavac. Same and next day nothing we noticed. On the third day I found redness around the injected surface and big clot. The little girl is crying. Not taking adequate breast milk. Kindly help doctor sir
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.