Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin Krishna KYour feedback matters!
My husband is suffering from pain in heels. Mostly in the morning when he wakes up. Which means when the feet is at rest for longer time. After than when he starts to use his feet. He feels extensive pain in heels. What shud he do? He is also suffering from varicose veins.
My father is 64 year old and have knee joint pain. In xray gap of between both boon of leg has filled and both boon touching at knee. Now wat should I do.
I am having a wrist pain in my left hand since two months. Whenever I bend my wrist in upward direction it pains. I can't pick things up as well with my left hand. Whenever I do I experience a pain. However the other movements of wrist are OT painful at all. What should be the remedy of this problem?
I have pain my back from few days what should I do for that and I am having pain in my shoulder because of hard workout what should I do for that will you suggest me about that pain.
Sir I have waist pain while walking for more than 10 minutes the pain increases with numbness at right side of waist. Remedy please.
Sir/Madam, Recently I am getting pain in my ball of my feet & Knee joints after by usual walking exercise that I do once a week on holiday. Please advise.
Iam 48/m and weigh 88kgs during playing badminton on hard court I suffered from miniscus tear on my right knee which sometimes painful and stiff if I sit for long duration pls advice cure for this
Hii sir I have sciatica pain in my back and back of thigh .when I walk I feel severe pain .my question is can I take antibiotic like cefrixaone and gentamycin.
Suffering with the severe pain in my lower back and pain passes through my hip and legs. And Also suffering gynecological issues (heavy white bleeding and chest pain).
I have red eye for over 3 day and stomach pain and also had head and shoulders pain and I also have loose motion also so what should I have to do!
Having pain in my feet since 4 to 5 months. Homeopathic treatment is going on. But its not working. What should I do then?
I have pain in my leg from last two days, before that I was suffering from chikungunya. please sugs me a good solution.
My knees make tak tak sound after standing for longer time and I felt the same in my shoulder joint too. I am a slim structure man age 45 and weight 58.
I am 29 years old and I am suffering from mid back pain for the past 2 years. I used lot of medicine but it was not cleared. please suggest me.
Does c3 c4 c5 mild bulge can be permanent curable. I can take homeo for this problem or any suggestions please.
I met with a small accident recently. I got injury in ankle. I got x-ray done. No fracture or ligament tear. But swelling has increased since that day and pain has reduced. I am not able to walk.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!