Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishita RaoYour feedback matters!
The Most Adorable Doctor I met till date....
Dear Sir/madam, How many time can we have sex weekly/monthly if we want to have baby. Which are the best days to have sex after menopause. After intercourse semens come out even while putting pillow under his hips. Please suggest me to have healthy sex and baby.
People are vastly uncertain about the idea.
Does a cell phone in my denims affect my fertility?
Results of a recently conducted study reveal that if men kept their cell phones in their pockets during daytime, potency was seriously affected in nearly 47% of cases!
And the stat is alarming.
If a man uses a cell phone for as little as an hour a day, it could result in lowering sperm levels significantly.
The study even shows that if the cell phone is close to the testicles, or within 1 or 2 feet of the body, it can lower sperm count to a level that conceiving could be difficult.
One of the basic ways of overcoming the problem is that if one wears a suit to work, he should put the mobile phone in his jacket pocket instead of trousers. So this would prevent the sperm count from dropping, or dropping too much!
- Yet another important revealing from the study is that using a cell phone affects the fertility in just 11% of cases, but when the phone is close to testicles, fertility could be affected in as much as 47% of cases.
- Let's quickly run through some of the key findings of the study. A team of doctors monitored over a 100 men who attended a fertility clinic for a year.
- As per Professor Martha Dirnfeld from Technion University, the doctors analyzed the count of active swimming sperm and also the quality. Sperms showed some depreciation on these parameters.
- The professor further explained that the underlying cause seemed to be heating of the sperm by the cell phone, and also the electromagnetic activity.
- Results of the study reveal that some of the other actions which could be detrimental for sperm health are speaking on the phone while it was charging and keeping it only a few centimeters from the bed.
- One could go through the findings of the study in the journal Reproductive BioMedicine. These form a very clear link between dropping fertility rates in men and use of cell phones.
- Dropping fertility rates in men are critical in nearly 40% of cases wherein couples have a difficulty in conceiving.
- In case of women, Professor Martha Dirnfield expressed that since women don't carry their mobile phones on them, there is a reason to believe that the phones won't affect their fertility.
- However for men, not keeping the phone on the bedside table, and avoiding keeping it in shorts or pyjamas pockets could act as the first step towards rectification of the problem.
- A discussion with experts in the field reveals that this is likely to be more of a problem when we take younger men into consideration. If a couple is trying to conceive and the problems persist for over a year, then this just might come across as an issue which might need to be looked into!
- Stay-On Capsules are a miracle of Ayurveda delivered to your home in a safe and secure packaging. While being very effective for ensuring sexual well being and letting you get over sexual dysfunctions, Stay-On Power capsules are 100% herbal and free from all side effects.
Are you looking for an ideal detox diet? Taking a detox diet does much more than making your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. It boosts your energy levels, improves your digestive system and also helps you with weight loss. A detox diet contains no grains, no milk, no alcohol and no sugar. A detox plan aims at taking the load off the organs which detoxify your body, such as kidneys, liver, and bowel. There are several things you should keep in mind before undertaking a detox diet.
How to start?
You should undertake a detox diet when you have a long break from events and occasions which might disrupt your detox diet, such as parties, weddings, and birthdays. You may experience a cleansing reaction during the first few days of the detox diet, like loose bowel movement and headache. This happens because of the abrupt withdrawal of some food items from your diet.
Food you should avoid
While on a detox diet, there are several food items you should avoid. They include milk products, sugar, maple syrup, honey, artificial sweeteners, coffee, alcohol, dried fruit, and grains such as wheat, barley, oats, rice, and barley.
Food you should take
Here are the food products which should be a part of your detox diet:
- All kinds of fresh fruits
- All kinds of fresh vegetables
- Fresh fish or fish canned in olive oil or water
- Lean red meat and chicken
- Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans
- Organic eggs
- Unprocessed coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil
- Nuts such as walnuts, cashews, macadamias, and unsalted almonds
- Seeds like pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds
- White tea, green tea
- 1 to 3 liters of water every day
Seven day detox plan
- You should start your day in the morning with lemon juice, which is good for cleansing your system and kick starting digestion.
- During detox, you should exercise for an hour regularly. Vigorous exercise is required, which increases your circulation and lymph flow for helping you sweat out toxins.
- Consume raw food items as they contain more enzymes and nutrients.
- You also need to detoxify your mind. You should meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. You can also try belly breathing.
- Drinking lots of water is very important during a detox diet. This helps in moving the lymphs and supporting detoxification from your kidneys.
- It is important to chew your food properly. You should chew a mouthful of food for about 10 to 12 times before swallowing it. You should avoid a detox diet if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are underweight, or if you are an elderly person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
Hello. I took unwanted 72 on 5, my date was on 17,1 bleed irregularly on 10 and 12 not in continuous way. Then I started bleeding on 14 in regular motion but bleeding is lighter than I usually have. So this is my periods? What was that irregular blood on 10 and 12? Still is there any chances of getting pregnant? Is this lighter bleeding ok? Do I need to do anything else for my next periods? Please answer as it will be of great importance doctors. Mam I took tablet after 1 hr. Of intercourse.
I got an unwanted pregnancy bcoz I got married 2 months back now am pregnant I DNT want to continue this pregnant what I ll do?
She had unprotected sex 10 days ago. And now Wanna know how she can avoid pregnancy now. She wants to do something fast, as soon as possible. Tell me if she can take any medicine to avoid pregnancy or she should first test herself for pregnancy with pregnancy test kit. Please help doctor. I will be very thankful if you help me soon. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
After Having a meal, how much gap should be there to have a sex? OR It is better to have sex with an empty stomach?
Hi, this question is regarding myself. My periods started on 24th of this month. Just few days before my periods started we had unprotected sex. Now periods is not going well and m also feeling nauseated. Is there any chances that I may be pregnant. Or this is happening due to hormonal changes.
Dear sir I am having leucorrhea problem since 2 year after my 1st child birth. I have tried many treatment. It treated but when my husband come from traveling and we had sex problem again started please help me sir.
I'm newly married. When I'm trying to have sex with my wife. I'm unable to enter my pennies in her vagina. Her vagina is lil tide and small. So what's the solution for these problem. She is also afraid too. And my second question is. Is these safe to take herbal medicines like confido and himcolin gel.
1) Period k kitne din bad ovulation date aati hain? 13 din bad ya 14 din bad 2) ovulation date k 2 din aage or 2 din bad sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3) ovulation date k din hi sex karne se male pregnancy aata Hain?
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe and more dangerous form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome describes symptoms a woman may have a few days before her menstrual cycle. The most common ones include tender breasts, bloating, cramps, mood swings, and headaches. The symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of PMS but are severe enough to interfere with your routine work, social activities, and relationships.
What causes PMDD?
The exact cause behind this medical condition is unknown but most doctors and researchers believe that the disease is caused due to the bodily changes that you undergo due to the rapidly changing hormones in your body.
What are the most common symptoms associated with it?
The symptoms of PMDD show a very close resemblance to the symptoms of PMS, and they are mostly the same but differ in terms of intensity and severity. The most common symptoms of the condition include the following:
- Mood swings
- Depression or feelings of hopelessness
- Unnecessary anger resulting in increased interpersonal conflicts
- Tension and anxiety
- Decreased interest in everyday activities
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Change in dietary patterns
- Sleep problems
- Physical problems such as bloating, breast tenderness, swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain
How can PMDD be treated?
A host of effective and efficient treatments are available for the treatment of PMDD. However, this condition is diagnosed by a doctor only when the symptoms of the disorder are identified. The common measures to treat the PMDD disease are as follows:
- Good nutrition
Related Tip: 6 Reasons To Avoid Aerated Drinks During Your PMS