Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha MohammedYour feedback matters!
Hi Bad Breath comes out of my mouth after eating. Why does it happen? What is the remedy? I do also have sinus allergy.
I am worried about my gums, its more than sensitivity, I am not able to drink even a simple warm milk.
Hi I have yellow tooth. I brush every day with Colgate paste but also it is being yellow and my friends and family are making fun of me Bcz of that even my mother. What should I do to get white tooth? Help me.
Hi. I am 24 year old. Hav a gap in lower part of upper central incisors n dey appear lil bent outwards due to which der is gap. Wat is the best way to get it corrected in a short period of time? Wat will be the minimum time needed to correct. Kindly explain?
Alveoloplasty is the reshaping of the bone crest to attain a smooth uniform level of bone for proper retention , stability and support of dentures. B. It takes generally 3 weeks to 8 weeks fr complete healing. C. The dentures are made from acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. D. Implant supported lower denture will provide better support and retention. E. Yes dentures should be removed before going to bed,for proper recirculation of gums(alveolar mucosa) at night.UNQUOTE has been studied and noted with interest. 01. Is it recommended to fix the removable Upper Denture on implants ? How many implants for the Upper Denture ? 02. On how many implants should the Rtemovable Lower Denture be placed on ? 03. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going for unremovable Fixed Dentures on implants. 04. If cost is not the consideration (and quality is) which of the acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. Would be recomended and why ?
My daughter is 5 years old and some of her tooth's are having cavity. It has hole & blackish color. Is it suggested to remove her tooth in such small age. Presently it is not paining.
Hello sir, This is the best platform to help patient solve their problems which really cannot be answered single handedly My teeth are very sensitive to soar Things and Dr. Says the tooth enamel is too week. They suggest toothpaste with fluoride. My age is 42 and since 30 I am using this kind of paste with no result. Kindly suggest some way out. Thanking you.
My Teeth have unbearably more sensitive now. The gums too are receding. As advised, I use the softest bristled toothbrush available. I even do not do hard brushing. For my age, at 32, its too early for these problems. Please advice what should I do.
I had done root canal before few months and I didn't put the cap. What should I do know. Will it be ok if I don't put cap n just leave it like that itself.
I have this problem of mouth smelling. I can feel that. I lick my hand and smell and it stinks. Why is it? What should I do?
Mouth problem jab muh kholta aur band karta hu to kat kat ki awaz aati hai jayada kholne par toh mooh khula hi rah jata hai aur band hota nahi phir doctor ke paas jana padta hai. Please help me.
Now I am 8th month pregnant. I am suffering from wisdom tooth pain from 3days. Gum line is on wisdom tooth. What shall I do for that pain. I have consulted dentist they said that we have to remove that wisdom tooth because of gum line is on wisdom tooth. What I have to do now can I remove that tooth or not because I am carrying 8th month pregnant?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.