Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha MadhusudhananYour feedback matters!
I have black spot and pimples on my face tell what can I do for it I have not use any medicine or cream for same.
I am 31 year old boy, I have severe knee pain & back pain. Joined gym recently. Can't do all the exercises, please advice?
My hair fall when I wash them with shampoo, please tell me some medical treatment for hair so that my hair become healthy.
I am so tall of 6: 7 but am not gaining weight and only 58kgs now so my height and weight dosn't match and become ugly. Is there any medicines to increase weight.
I am suffering for face scar it always reduce my confidence to face the world Kindly refer me a good solution for fading of my face scar. Thanking you.
I am 29 years married and my husband age 45. MY last period end 3rd July and last 4 days we did sexual intercourse with out any sefty. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Also I want to know withdrawn method useful. My husband want to use condoms but I am not like with condoms. Please help. Thank You.
I have lots of pimple spots on my face. Can you tell me a good medicine to effectively remove these spots from my face.
I'm on prp therapy for hair loss I have completed 2 sessions still 6 more sessions are there now I was diagnosed as tb patient can I undergo for remaining treatment or should I stop.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.