Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Niroop KYour feedback matters!
I have hearing loss in right ear since the last few years ago. Pls do suggest me for better treatment.
Hello sir good morning I'm Srinivas 28 years old male but I have a problem I'm not satisfied in sex I'm doing only 3min how to enjoy 10 mints please give my advice. Thank you sir.
Hello Sir, My Question is related to Neurologist, We have a baby of 5 years, she is still not able to sit/stand/speak/walk. We checked with doctors and digonas as microsapehly and no such cure available to treat that. Please help me and let me know, is there any treatment available and what we do further to save her life.
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hey there, well I'm born and raised in a Muslim family and culture, and it is common for us to circumcise male children while young, for some reasons I have not been circumcised yet, and my parents insist me to get it done, and I'm opposing. And I have read many articles on the net, claiming more disadvantages than the former. So can you please mention any real advantages or disadvantages of this practice and shed some light. And should I really need to get it done? And your answer is very valuable. Thanks in advance.
My child is 4 years old. She is an autistic child. Though she looks normal but her behaviour is not. Recently she has started crying all of a sudden any time and sometime looks she is frightened when crying. Most of the time it occurs when she is sleeping. We do not give her any medicine but practice behavioural / occupational therapy. When she starts crying it seems strengths comes into her body. Most of test comes good ie MRI etc. We are living at varanasi. Kindly help me how to get rid of it and is it something different case.
Me jub mastubation karta hu to urine jesa feel hota hai. Thoda urine karta hu to baad me acha feel hota hai. Again same situation thoda urine baad me acha feel. Kabhi kabhi sprum leakage hota hai or mastubation painful ho jata hai.
My age is 29 years, I had a sex twice that ends in less than in a minutes in 1st time and 2nd time lost during foreplay itself because of that I am worried ,am I suffering for erectile dysfunction. But in nights I getting erected. Could you guide why this is happening and what are the cure for that? Normally I used to masturbate 3-4 a week. But now I reduced to twice a week, what kind of food should add in my daily diet to boost my sex and please also suggest a suitable medications.
Sir, what should be appropriate duration of doing masturbation without causing any ill effect to our health.
I am 49 years old diabetic but my fasting is 90, my cholesterol lipid profile is controlled, my bp is near normal but I feel lazy to do work and always not energetic in work Please help.
I have weak lungs due to air pollution in Delhi and throat infection with sinuses also affected. I also researched that sensitive throat infection is also due to congested lymphatic system. Mucus, cough, sneezing and weakness on face I experience. Should I live in Delhi? If yes then suggest simple ways to fight all my diseases.
I was having jaundice before one month. Now I have done through all the tests and my reports are Normal. I just want to know what should I take in diet. And for how long I have to continue taking the Same diet.
His nose Will block at evening everyday and he used to put nose drops It Wil be cured just temporarily and then he feels hot in ear at the time of evening itself what is the reason.
I am 75 years old diabetic and bp also. I suffer constipation in spite of consuming plenty of food contains fibre. I do not get the urge to go to toilet. I feel my muscle in the rectum is not pushing the stool and water is absorbed and solid mass stool comes out after lot of effort. Lease let me know what is the real problem.
To increase food production to match the growing population, chemicals are used to accelerate the amount of produce obtained from the land. However, the chemicals soon show their harmful effects. Though used in very minor quantities, over a period of time, their cumulative effect has detrimental effects on the consumers. Especially in homes with children, the aged, and the health conscious people, the concern about the harmful effects of conventional foods has grown quite a bit over time. That is where the concept of organic foods gained momentum.
Organic foods are produced by using approved techniques, promoting recycling of resources, which are not harmful to the environment and preserve biodiversity. These are foods which are grown without the use of chemicals, be it synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, hormones, or prophylactic antibiotics.
There are permissible levels of chemicals defined by food agencies whose limits when exceeded can cause harmful effects with prolonged use such as birth defects, respiratory problems, reproductive issue, etc. So the question you need to ask is - if pesticides are used to kill insects, can the same do any good to the human body? Also, you must consider the quantity and if it is within the permitted limits.
Organic foods have been proven to be more beneficial relatively, since they are more nutritious, reduce allergies, digestive infections, reduce the risk of cancer, etc. However, bear a word of caution in mind. There are no long-term studies to prove this aspect.
Also, it is advised not to overdo on the 'organic' part. A lot of times, there are organic junk foods available also. And then there are the organic foods which are produced in one part of the world, and are shipped over long distances. Do they really retain their nutrients and benefits over this duration? That needs to be answered.
Another thing to consider is the cost effectiveness of buying organic products. Because they take their natural cycle time to grow, the growth rate is slower and therefore they are expensive. Affordability becomes a question again, and you may think if such foods can be conveniently purchased by all?
The trick is to use locally grown, seasonal fruits which are easily available and grown without using much chemicals. You can be assured of their freshness and the reduced use of chemicals in this case.
Use organic for sure, but please be careful not to fall for it all the time with all the products.