Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala ShivalingaiahYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old girl and I want to ask that is it natural pain during menstrual period or is there any medicine to cure it permanently?
I have lower abdominal pain and lower back pain from 2weeks and my period is missing from last 2 months. Than I take a medicine (mensurol) this month for getting my period, but I get my period for 3 days only. Few days before, my breasts is paining and now it becomes sensitive. What should I do? please help me.
What if we had unprotected sex and not used condom does it leads to any desease or something else would you please explain me?
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.20 miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Does she still have to be worried about pregnancy?
This happened to me twice or thrice I have missed period for 10 to 12 days doctor suggest to do bhcg once I done b4 getting d report my periods start pls suggest what is d actual problem? Is my blood circulation is not proper?
I am a 22 year old female. I had sex wid my bf last night and he dropped inside. But I got pee and cleaned and washed it up. I want to know that do I require to take ipill and if yes than also tell me is ipill harmfull for me as I am taking it first time.
My 40+ years old wife feeling breast pain. All tests ok. Nipple pain also. After massage she feels rest. Which cream should be used for massage and healthy breast.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.