Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala ShivalingaiahYour feedback matters!
Please suggest, I am 20 weeks pregnant and i am having lower back pain and also some frequent movement in my abdomen. I hope the baby and myself are safe.
Doctor My daughter is 9 years 6 months and she entered her puberty cycle. Is this normal and also we are strict vegetarian.
I'm 33 and my wife is 25 years old. We got married in February'15. Now we are planning for child. But just after intercourse all semens are coming out from her vagina. Don't know what to do. We are in very much depression. How can she conceive? Is there proper technique or method? Which time is good to get pregnancy? Need your help, Please suggest.
Hii I am 36 year old widow lady I want to do tubectomy for unwanted pregnancy. Last week I consulted with a gyno regarding this but she directly ignore for tubectomy. please give me suggestions regarding this.
I am married since last 3 years. I was using protection earlier and since last one year we are trying for a baby. Even after 8 months of unprotected sex we were not successful in doing so. We have done medical examination and my wife is found to be healthy. I have low sperm count (6 millions per ml) and with 10% of motility. I have tried few Ayurvedic medicines but not much of benefit. Can you please advise if there is any treatment for this condition other than IVF?
I'm 31 years old. My blood count keeps fluctuating. Hemoglobin is only 7 n feretin is 0 at present. Due to this i've got several health problems and hair fall. I've visited hematologists too but after sometime of medication the blood count drops again. My menstruation cycle is proper. I'll like to be fit always. Kindly recommend me a proper diet chart and medicine n whatever is required.
Can I drink licorice tea to get rid of pcos / endometriosis symptoms. If not can you please suggest some suggestions to get rid of pcos and endometriosis. I am planning to conceive.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.
Hi I had my period this month which ws 8 days late last month it ws 7 days late. This tym on 2 nd nd 3 rd day I had heavy clots bleeding on 4th dae there are no traces of blood usually I bleed little on 4th day. please help is this periods or implantation bleeding?
I am twenty years old. Can I take novelon as daily contraceptive? Will it disrupt my menstrual cycle? I do have a family history of carcinoma. My grandma suffered from breast cancer. Taking all this into consideration should I go for it?
Walnuts: They almost look like the shape of our brain. The most recommended nuts for adult and children as they are rich in omega-3. The brain is almost 70% fat. Give it healthy fats through consumption of about 4-6 healthy nuts.