Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalaYour feedback matters!
I masturbation good and if we r doing it do we need a good daily nutritional supplement to fulfill the body needs and is there anything that says that exercise is better than masturbation and what is the average number of times to masturbate in a month and is considered healthy.
I am a 16 year old boy I want to ask that my penis length is 4.8 inch I want to know that can you pls tell me what will it be when I become an adult I know that average length is 5-7 inches but still can you tell me what it should be of my.
Sir my son is 2.5 months old. We noticed that he has only one testicle. We go to doctor, he ultrasound & found there is only one. What can we do now.& what are the problems in future .please suggest. My doctor suggest to ultrasound /mri on other bigger machine.
Hi, I'm a cancer patient. I am totally cured now. But I'm am facing a problem. After my operation. Whenever I do sex no sperm come out. I don't know why. please tell me.
It is said that sugar patients can take mango in a restricted quantity. Does it harm type 2 patients too. If they take it, how much and in what frequency they can take it.
Sir I have done masturbation from age of 16 .now my age is 25 and now sometimes I have done it and can't stop it and doing 2-4 time daily. Please tell me is it effect my married life and please tell me it's affect on my health.
I have a problem in my throat, after speak loudly I can't speak anything after that and throat become pain. Please help me.
I have stomach pain over 5 days and my excretory system is not working properly what to do for this?
I am a diabetic at present my fasting sugar is 196 and pp is 274. From last 1 month I have started walking. But now suffering from knee pain. Pl suggest medicine and exercises for me. Being banker I have a sitting of 8 hours.
I am 35 years male. I face loss of urge in my sexual drive. I masturbate almost thrice weekly. Will it affect in the long run? does sexual orientation have anything to do with a healthy sex life or is it a pure myth? also is erectile dysfunction completely dependent on sexual arousal? please help.
I am 35 year old woman and having acidity in all around neck and some time feel heavy and not able have anything. We did endoscopy of neck but nothing come out. Pls help to revolve.
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My ear was operated in jan 2016. It was masteriod bone operation. Now for few months, I had pain in my head. My eyes are stressed and both ears pain. But my right ear was operated. Tell me what to do I am not able to concentrate in my studies. When I read two lines only, it feels to move away off the book. It seems that my head is not able to be balanced.
My age is 45 years my face is always oily and get tanned in summer my whole body under my clpothesw is white but from neck face get wheatish colour this nt from yet now but from last 20 years et how I glw my face.
I am observing while masturbate my sperms are in liquid like a plain water type. An some time during walking my testicle pains little bit. Last month I had done a test of testosterone and the result was OK. I am worried that y it's pain during walking and my sperms why are in liquid and not like as before sticky white type. Please help me out. My age is 24.
My friend has undergone ASU & MCU tests last tuesday, since then he is facing burning and internal itching while peeing, is it common? If yes then how much more days he has to face this problem?
Hello Doctor, My age is 28. I am enjoying my sexual life. I want to try viagra as I never did it before. I want to experience what actually happened. Please suggest me medicine and dose and how to take?
Typhoid is one of the many diseases that are caused by use of contaminated food and drinks. The bacteria also spreads through utensils washed with contaminated water. It is a contagious disease and is potentially life-threatening. It may occur alongside some other diseases including dengue fever in which case it becomes more alarming.
Commonly observed symptoms are:
Continued fever, which may be low but can rise up to 40 degrees celsius (104 degrees fahrenheit) and also fluctuate.
Loss of appetite or poor appetite
Diarrhea or constipation. Diarrhea in most cases, constipation in some cases
Rash on the body
Abdominal pain particularly in the liver area
Feeling of general weakness
In the advanced stage bleeding in intestines may occur.
In most cases, typhoid fever is not fatal but if it remains untreated for long time or is handled badly, it can become fatal. In the advanced stage, intestinal perforation and hemorrhage can occur, which become difficult to treat. Such condition can frequently cause death.
Prevention of typhoid fever
Since typhoid spreads mainly through use of contaminated food and drinks, it is important to maintain good hygiene and sanitation.
Always wash your hands before eating and after defecation. Even if you live in clean environments, this aspect of hygiene should never be ignored.
Avoid eating from unclean places.
If you happen to live in or visit a high risk area, have yourself vaccinated for protection against typhoid.
Typhoid fever is curable through different medical systems including homeopathy, herbal and allopathic systems. As soon as you feel the symptoms, go for medical examination and have the treatment started promptly, if diagnosed with typhoid. It is much easier to treat typhoid in its early stages. Homeopathy has many medicines to treat different conditions of typhoid that include arsenicum album, baptisia, muriaticum acidum, rhus toxicodendron, hyoscyamus etc. Homeopathic treatment is usually very effective and prompt in treating typhoid fever.