Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalaYour feedback matters!
I always feel that There is a mucus present in my throat. Always have sore throat. N frequently get tonsils. I think becoz of these sometimes I h have bad breath problem. please suggest something.
Mam I want to ask you about the normal penis size. How much it be? I am unmarried. I am just masturbate. My penis size is 6 inches .when it becomes .that time when the sex desire. Sex times. My penis size is normal or not. Its penis size matters for sex. Can I satisfied my wife with this penis size. .mera penis jb 3 inch ka ho jata hai .jb khata nhi hota. Kya hai normal hai. masturbate create any problems .for marriage time. Plzz. Answer.
I am getting severe headache at the back side of my head and also I am not getting sleep. What may be the problem.
I have pain on my eyes while moving and touching and I have fever and headache please give me the solution its very urgent I can not tolerate.
I am 32 years old man. I am suffering from headache for last 10-12 years. Over the time whenever I skip my meal (I have some gastritis problems), wash my hair with shampoo, smoke cigarettes I suffer from headache. Although taking painkillers give me temporary relief, I would want to have a permanent solution of my headache. Hope you can help me. Thanks.
Hi doctor I have a query my penis size is very thin weak, small, it's not harder even getting erected it becomes only 3.5 inch. So I always worry about this problem. Few days ago a doctor prescribed me to take asid phos 1000 home pathic medicine so I just want to know is this really good to overcome from my problem. Or else please suggest some new homoeo medicine which will be really work good. Please give me some advice.
Plz guide me treatment of arthritis of urethra. Does it curable or life long. I am concerned about my sexual dysfunction in future. Does is curable in homeopathy. please help me.
How can I reduce sweating in body I get sweaty even I dont do any exercise or some weighting work if just I stand also in. Sunlight for 2 -5 minute ill get sweaty.
I am 21 years old. I am feeling stomach pain. I am unable eat something if I am eating I am feeling uneasy. And same time headache. Full weakness.
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the Ayurvedic treatments instead. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The Ayurvedic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea).
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hepatitis B include
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): Bhumi Amla can be used to treat Hepatitis B and the associated symptoms successfully. The medicine lowers the bilirubin level in the blood, thus providing relief from jaundice (one of the characteristic symptoms of Hepatitis B and C). It is also an effective medicine to deal with liver failure or liver problems.
- Echinacea (Andrographis): The medicine has anti microbial properties and, thus, checks and prevents the growth of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus). It also enhances the overall functioning of a person's immune system (immune booster).
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): People with Hepatitis B can benefit immensely from this medicine. Like Echinacea, Arjuna is also known to be an immune booster.
- Kaasni: The medicine is used to treat hepatitis B and liver problems. Kaasni is also an excellent blood purifier.
The ayurvedic medicine for Hepatitis C include
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): The medicine comes as a relief for people with hepatitis C and liver problems. The anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties of Kalmegh further enhances its effectiveness.
- Guduchi (AMBROSIA), Haritaki (TERMINALIA CHELUBA), CURCUMA LONGA are few other Ayurvedic medicines that are equally effective in treating Hepatitis C. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!