Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala B.MYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am taking novelon tablet. Is this tablet sideeffect of breast cancer. Breast cancer chances increase by taking this tablet somebody tell me about. Is this true. But my Dr. gave me this tablet 21 days course.
1.In porn movies how they doing anus sex. In general girls r not liking the anus sex. They feel more pain , itching & irritation burning . At the same time it's a good for a healthy sex life ? 2.what's the advantages & disadvantages of anus sex.Please tell.
Hysteroscopy is considered as a therapeutic modality and a valuable detection in the management or treatment of infertility. It is a process whereby a doctor checks the uterus cavity to treat the cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding which may be impeding chances of conception. It is performed with the help of a hysteroscope (a thin tube) inserted in the uterus to detect and examine the cervix (lower end of the uterus). Its role has changed and modified overtime.
Hysteroscopy is performed to find out certain causes of infertility; which may be:
Problem in the size or shape of the uterus.
Endometrial cancer (a cancer of the uterus).
Scar tissue in the uterus.
How and when to prepare for hysteroscopy?
The best time for hysteroscopy to be carried out is when one is not on her menstruating cycle.
Make sure not to insert tampons or use vaginal medicines 24 hours prior to the surgery.
An anesthetic will be given to relax you before hysteroscopy.
How is it performed?
The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
The cervix will be widened (dilated) by the doctor to insert the hysteroscope.
The hysteroscope is then inserted into the uterus through the vaginal tract and the cervix.
The uterine cavity is expanded by the usage of carbon dioxide gas. The blood and mucus is then cleared. This is done once the hysteroscope is put into the uterine cavity.
The hysteroscope light allows the doctor to see and diagnose the problem in the uterine cavity by observing the openings of the fallopian tubes (tubes through which the eggs travel from ovaries to the uterus).
Expectations after the procedure:
You will have to be observed for a few hours before you are allowed to go home.
Post-surgery vaginal bleeding or cramping is also common.
In case carbon dioxide gas is used in the surgery, mild shoulder pain might be another botheration. However, it should subside within a day or two.
It is also completely normal to feel slightly sick or even have a few bouts of fainting.
Certain complications which might require medical attention are:
Heavy vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Acute abdominal pain
What is main reason of imbalance of period and during period lot of on my lever? Please suggest me how I get relief from this pain.
I am 36 years old, my son is 6 years old (IUI). I wish to have second baby. Is it safe to have second baby? As I have heard after 36 to become pregnant is not safe for mother and child? Pls guide.
My wife is in 9th month pregnancy. We are emberass to ask Our doctor that can we do intercourse in 9th month of pregnancy.
I am experiencing irregular periods. Usually I had bleeding for 5 days and very mild and bearable pain. Bleeding was more during the 2nd 3rd and 4th day. Done. Over But since two cycles it continues till 7 days accompanied by severe pain in lower abdominal region and feeling of vomiting and loo but doesn't happen and make me feel worsen. I am having change in my daily schedule because of exams (no stress) and bit irregular food habits. I was even having regular safe sex few weeks ago for 2 weeks. What should I do?
Hi my friend love to do oral sex with his wife. He told me the story of her sex with her wife. I want to do same. So my question is licking my wife ass or vagina is fine or not. As I searched the videos it's sows normal. Can I try with my wife as well.
I'm 22 years old female. I have little bleeding in periods this month. I have checked pregnancy test is negative. Please suggest me any blood test. So that I will confirm that i'm not pregnant. Please help me.
I am 28 years old I married last year I want to be pregnant but could not successful I suffered pain after 1 weak of periods this pain increase day by day. Please help me in conceiving.
I want to know I have severe pain earlier in my abdomen and my doctor told that I have cyst in my ovaries and it need to be removed so I get my operate before marriage but at that time it cause no harm to my ovaries but now till 3 years of my marriage I dnt have baby and now I am suffering from usually small ovarian and thin endometrium problem is it due to that operate of cyst bcoz my hormone report is good no problem in that plzzz help.
My age 28, I have thyroid and diabetes high BP recently given birth to a healthy baby. But my baby had lot hair on ear please help me to get rid of hair permanently. please help me.
My wife have not getting her period. Today is 10th day we did check urine test yesterday it was negative so can I confirm she is not pregnant or waiting some few days please tell me.
While pregnancy is not a pathological condition, it is a happy time that can be marred by various conditions. Debilitating morning or all day sickness, which is usually characterised by nausea, reflux in the Gastroesophageal band, heartburn and acidity. This can also turn into vomiting and lead to complications if it does not stop. Persistent, almost daily vomiting can be termed as excessive vomiting in pregnancy, and this is known as Hyperemesis Gravidarum in medical terms. Let us find out more about this condition.
- Routine: Hyperemesis Gravidarum usually strikes as a matter of routine at a set time everyday where the patient will either be in unappetising company of acute and painful acidity and nausea, or will also be vomiting.
- Severity: The severity of the condition usually decreases as the patient's pregnancy progresses. Usually, this condition strikes around the fourth or fifth week of pregnancy, before becoming better towards the middle of the second trimester. There are cases, though, where it continues to be just as severe till the very end of the pregnancy.
- When to take action: The patient may have to be hospitalised in case too much vomiting takes place, so as to prevent excess loss of water and salt from the body, and resultant weakness which may affect the growth of the foetus. Also, it is best to call the doctor when you have experienced fainting and dizzy spells.
- Causes: Hyperemesis Gravidarum or excessive vomiting during pregnancy cannot be attributed to any specific or single cause. Usually, it is known to be a genetic condition passed down by mothers to their daughters. But in most cases, doctors believe that the condition is due to hormonal changes, where an increase in the HCG hormone, or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone level during pregnancy may lead to a variety of symptoms such as morning sickness or excessive vomiting. This hormone is known to be at its peak during pregnancy.
- Risk Factors: It has mostly been seen that women who are carrying twins are at risk of suffering from this condition. Also, women who have suffered from chronic motion sickness in the past report excessive vomiting during pregnancy.
- Treatment: The best way to treat this issue is to prevent too much of nausea and vomiting with the help of a bland diet that does not have heavy to digest ingredients. Also, it is best to take small and frequent meals.
Working your way around excessive vomiting during pregnancy is a matter of ensuring that you take rest, fluids and other precautions.
Related Tip: "6 Do’s and Don’ts of Working During Pregnancy "