Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirmala B.M
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala B.MYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant and vomiting is very high. please give me suggestions. When I am eating food then time vomiting is very very high.
I am lastly ask that question as below. I have take last month unwanted 72 after unprotected sex then I had not got period after 7 days I got period on 1 day after of my due date of period. 1.now this month I do sex using condom purely safe.(survival time 5 time may be in a day) 2.only one time this month 3.in this month I had not got period. 4.my period date was last 9-aug. Now what should I do? May be period late because I took unwanted 72 in last month or something else? What do you think when I got period?***i had variation in periods 28-35 days *****now what should I do please help. Now I do a test on yesterday morning with preganews and also in evening both are negative. So what should I do? As I only doing sex on 27-aug so already 20 day passed and I do the pregnancy test is negative so what you all think is any doubt about pregnancy test. Please suggest me any medicine for the ame or any answer which is helpful for me.
I am suffering from irregular periods. My doctor advice me a hormonal medicine for 10 days after which my periods was supposed to happen. It's now 4 days past and I still have not got periods. Please advise. My last period start date was 12 oct.
My wife had periods on 29th june. We had sex on 3rd june to 8th june. thinking ovulation will in between 12th to 15th day. As per us sperm did not ejaculated inside the vagina. Is thr any chances of pregnancy. Wat is the safe time to had sex.
Hello, Can you please tell me what are ways to have safe sex and also which contraceptive method should I use. I am 23 yrs old. I lost my virginity lately. But I wanted to know is ipill or the pill safe? Can they not harm in long run?
Is there any chance of pregnancy after a short period of two days n very scanty flow for next two days.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.