Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
My ECG has following 3 diagnosis: 1) Sinus Arrhythmia 2) Lateral Myocardial Infarction (1, aVL) 3) Low Voltage (Chest Leads) What are these? Can you please explain.
I am 40 years old I have cholesterol & left neck pain since one year what should I do? Please advise.
Sir, I am 52 years old suffering from diabetics & hypertension, using medication fir both. But bp not getting controlled, for bp I am using ctdl 12.5l 50 & amolkind5mg. Please advise.
Hello sir, I am 40 years old. I was using mintop 10 for my hair loss problem. After using four months I have seen some side effects fast heartbeat, redness and irritation on skin. I have stopped using it for last two months. Kindly suggest me some remedies still I am facing side effects fast heartbeat, redness and irritation on skin.
I am 19 years old boy. Sometimes my leftside chest became paining like electric. My weitght is 50kg and height is 5 foot 11 inches. What should I do?
He had cholesterol and protien from so many years but even after taking medicine from long time, it can not be controlled. How it could be controlled.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.