Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NiranjanYour feedback matters!
I have pores on my face and my face is too oily. I want to have a dry face and smooth. Help me with suggestions like medicines or any other way.
What should avoid eating with ghee? Like we avoiding ghee nd fish its lead to appear white spot on body.
Doctor I got black patches around my neck region .it started 5-6 months back when I was pregnant. I am using melacare ointment. please suggest the remedy .
Sir in month of September 2015 I was diagnosed having DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS (DVT) i. E below my left leg knee till my ankle I was hospitalized for 9 days initially I was advised to take Acitrom 2 mg then 3 mg now I have been advised to take Acitrom 4 mg for last three months till June end to maintain PTI/INR between 2-3, I have also been advised to wear a stocking but during this period my weight has increased by almost 15 kgs and als both of my feet swell if I walk long distance (to reduce my weight) or if I stand for long duration, kindly advice till when I should continue medication also inform the side effects of Acitrom 4 mg.
My sister whose age is 26 and married, complaining she had dry face and says that she looks so old even though her age is less and expecting smooth skin and natural good look. Any solution. Help my sis.
I am suffering from anxiety related health problems, I had visited multiple doctors but couldn't get much better. Usually I stay awake for 2-3 days and night. My wife is very worried and trying her best to find some useful healing. I 've added weight dark skin on my cheeks, fat belly.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, having chicken pox before a month, now left with dark spots, I am using calamine lotion on dark spots, did it will remove dark spots fast, if not then please suggest some cream or lotion.?
Hello Dr. I am 17 years old. In my face more dark colour pimples and marks. And my face is darken. How to improve and how to remove pimples and marks. Skinlite ointment is good?
I'm 18 Years Boy and i have really Huge Circles and Lines Below my Eyes, I really doesn't look normal, It was always been there but it increased in few months, And I didn't got proper sleep in last few months too, But Now these circles are grew too much, And I tried homemade things like I slept for 8-10 hours for 1 week I drunk Plenty of water It reduces darkness but The Dark Circles were still present I even tried Hyaluronic acid cream too, But no use How I suppose to Get Rid of Folds and Darkness?
I am a 21years old girl and I have a very dry scalp which in result I have too much dandruff and my problem is not seasonal almost 12months in a year I have dandruff in my scalp. I am really hoping you could help me.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.