Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NiranjanYour feedback matters!
I want to look fair. So please advice me how to get a fair skin . Any fruits or diet please suggest me .
My 1 year old baby has birth mark just near to right eye, due to forceps delivery. Now, there is a scar. Will it disappear or need some procedure?
I have back color and wrinkles under eye and I have hairs on my face so I need to no how to remove that from my face and how to make go from eye dark.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't any changes. What should I do.
My face getting black. Previously I was fair but from last 2 year its getting blackness. Please provide me some advice what should I do.
I have a black spots on face. So how can we fresh this face Please suggest the medicine or solve yhis problem.
My face is oily and have pimple wrinkles and blackheads! What should I do for glowing and health face??
I am facing boils problem on my face since last two month. What I have to do so I can free up myself from this problem.
I have a red spot on my right cheek from 1 year approx. I took many medicines and consulted from many doctors, but I didn't get any improvement. I don't know what to do. please Help.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used.
Sir, a lump is appeared on right breast since from 8-9 month earlier it did not start paining but from last 8 days it continuously start paining. Sir what it is? Some have told that it is tumor. I am very much depressed. It is harmful now that she is not medicated herself earlier. Or it is in normal stage. please give detailed answer about it? Your suggestions are much worthy right now. please answer it as soon as possible Thank you.
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.