Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niranjan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NiranjanYour feedback matters!
I have a small gap in between front teeth. So I want to close it. Please tell me what is the cost of the gap fixing?
I have some soft mass grown on my left side of cheek where upper and lower gums contact each other having no pain or no other complications. On Monday dentist curved my teeth edges and small lining of mass is also removed but pain is still there and swelling is also there there kindly suggest what to do gone through blood test yesterday all are normal CBC, ESR.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female I'm having left side molar with tooth caries and right side teethcracked. My dentist told have to remove the left side molar and then have to put cap on right side. How much cost have to spend for both? Pls reply me.
I am about 20 years old. Is it possible for me to remove the gap between the teeth by using dental braces.
Hi Doctor, now I have planned to replace my front three teeth (bridge) anterior crowns to emax or with 3M Lava so which is the best among these?
I have tooth decay and hollow teeth due to that! I also suffer from bad breath from my mouth! I smoke and chew Rajnigandha Masala Please advice how I can get rid of all these?
Sir, My son is suffering from mouth ulcer two times in a week only in tongue so please send the medicine Thanking you sir.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.