Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ninan Thomas Panicker
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ninan Thomas PanickerYour feedback matters!
My urine test says macroscopic examination :sugar (R) nil, Albumin _nil, microscopic examination (U) :pus cells -10-12/Hpf, epithelial cells -2-4/Hpf, RBC-3-5/Hpf, cast-nil, crystal-nil, others-nil? What happens about my urine test? What it tells? Please provide me correct and satisfied answers.
I have suffering from hydronephrosis from last few months now it has been operated so please tell me what I can eat or what I have to avoid.
Sir, mai din me minimum 3-4 baar toilet jata hu, jb bhi kuch khau ya na halka bhi khau to pressure bann jata h, khane k half hour k andar pressure ban a h toilet ka, please tell me what to do, or which medicine should I take to cure it.
Hi I am suffering from urinary stricture and consulted Urologist and undergone dilation treatment for a week in July (4 months back). But again feeling pain in urination and reduced flow and stream. So I want to know is there any permanent treatment/solution for this. And I want to know any treatment available in Homeopathy. Thanks in Advance for Your Advises.
Hello! I am 20 years old and my height is about 5'3" and weight is about 65 kgs. My problem is that I wakeup in the night 2 to 3 times to go for toilet. Although it doesn't happen in summer due to sweat. But in winter and monsoon it becomes really a problem. My question is that, is it normal? Or I have any issue with my kidney.
Dear doctor, I am 23 years old l have got a kidney stone in my left abdomen so kindly recommend me how to cure this issue both medical and homeopathy.
I m rafooz ahmad bhat from tral (kashmir). I m 21 year old my problem is about urine. My urine color is always yellow. I have small stones in my kidney. Please help me doctor.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.