Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NiluYour feedback matters!
Day by day there is weakness in my body and getting tired while working in front of computer. Plzzz help.
I am suffering from fever with chilling. From january until now I have got 6 times fever. I have gone through reports for 4 times but reports are normal. But until now fever was cured withing 2-3 days but this time it has got a week but it not cured. I have also problem of constipation since long time. My throat is also become red from a week. I have consulted with MD physician he told me to take medicines he gave but if fever will not from those medicine I have to admit. What should I do? And what disease I am suffering from? I have reports of malaria, typhoid and etc.
I have etching near private parts, it is increasing day by day. Using triben-B and ducting powder. please suggest cause and remedy.
Good morning sir I suffer from pain in knees and also some sounds like tik, tik please tell me solution. than.
I am suffering from light periods this month. Due to iron deficiency because I lost heavy blood clotting last month. And moreover, I am having irritation in my vagina when the blood comes out, especially in the morning time along with a foul smell from my urine. Which was not there earlier. Please suggest me any syrup for iron deficiency and help me out from this situation.
I don't want to use braces but is invasiglin possible in my case? I heard its used only for very minor corrections. Its for my upper two front and lower two front teeth. Thanks.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.