Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NiluYour feedback matters!
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases affecting the oral cavity. Dental cavities is a highly prevalent condition, especially among children. In most cases, improper hygiene leads to deposition of food on the tooth. This in turn is acted upon by harmful bacteria, thus releasing acid that dissolves the tooth structure. In most cases, the decay starts on the outside of the tooth and gradually reaches the inner layers.
Gum diseases and bad breath:
One would think that if you are decay free, you have a healthy mouth. However, overall oral health requires healthy gums as well. They cover the teeth and provide anchoring support to the jawbones. Minor infection (gingivitis) can progress to a severe condition (periodontitis), which causes teeth to shake and even fall out! It is one of the main causes of bad breath or halitosis too. Swelling of the gums gradually, leads to spontaneous bleeding, which is the first sign of trouble. This can be managed by simply improving oral hygiene. It is advisable to see the dentist.
Treat cavities and bleeding gums:
Listed below are some common methods to manage bleeding gums and bad breath:
- Brushing: Advisable at least twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing: Flossing removes plaque from between the teeth and reduces chances of decay and gum problems
- Eating Healthy: Bad food habits are one of the main reasons of bad breath. A bad digestive system manifests as bad breath and so eating healthy is very important for healthy gums. Adequate water, fiber, calcium and Vitamin C are essential for gum health, so ensure they find a place in your diet.
- Annual Dental Visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months. Simple procedures that do not require time or money like regular scaling will help improve the teeth and gum health while reduce bad breath issues.
White stuff forming under foreskin of my penis nd side of the thigh nd its smells bad what should I do.
My age 26 and my weight is 50 kgs, height was 172 Cms ,but I am not increase is body growth ,fast 5 years my weight is 48-50, I am married also. please better solution my problem.
I am a 28 years male, my penis size is only 7-8 Cm while it general mude It will be expend while Exasperation mude But this size penis is enough to give a satisfaction Girl? Is there any medicine to make expend the size?
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have a constant headache for more than 2 weeks, in between it stopped for 1-2 days but again came back. It's not severe nor paining too much. Head feels heavy and pressurised. Should I consult a neurologist or any other so.
I have premature ejaculation problem and also my penis is sometimes not fully erected. I have a bad habit of excessive masturbation and sometimes smoking too. I have started to control my urge of doing all bad things as I dont want to face this problem throughout my life. What all measures can I take to revive my sexual health?
When I masturbate, my penis pains a lot when I do it for the second time. Please help me. Is this any symptom of any disease?
I am 32 years old, Iam suffering with hair fall and greying of hair, I am using parachute ayurvedic oil and dove shampoo. Please suggest which shampoo and oil to be used and how to avoid greying of hair.
I have dark spots on my face and I have tried many thing but nothing happens effectively how to cure please help.
I hv suffering poor health from last eight months. I hv often pain in my body , lot of urine in day time, itchy eyes and lot of discharge from nose, sneezes any time.in that case I can't sleep properly night and feel lazy day time. What should I do. I'm 35 years female.
Hair fall problems. Any solution to it ? Can you please suggest some shampoo's and tips to have healthy hair.
I have some pain in my mouth and also yellowness on that. What is the problem. Please describes the solutions clearly.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
Men with male-pattern baldness
Women suffering from hair thinning
Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem.
I recently observed mild throat pain when swallowing food. Its very much mild but I see it frequently every month once or twice. I use aceclofenac for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you think this is something serious I should care about?
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.