Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh KajaniYour feedback matters!
I have a eye sight of left eye 3.7 and right eye 1.7 so what should I do to refuse my no. please tell me.
I have a serious problem of eyes pain whenever I work on computer. Please give some suggestions to overcome from this.
Hello sir/maa'm I need your help. My right eye is burning, watering.& little bit of pain on it. What should I do. please give me suggestions.
I have very poor eyes site, could not see properly things near to me, how I can improve my eye sight bye taking proper diet?
Sir I am 22 years old and I am using specs for shortsightedness. Recently I noticed that my eyesight reduced drastically within just 1 year. I used to masturbate 2 times a day in average. Is there any relation between masturbation and eyesight? I have seen some article related to the issue. Please help!
Hi. Pls I am a man of 45 years with little income to spend. Recently I found out that I can not read properly with my EYES no pain what so ever to show any eye problem and above all I now forget things so easily. When I keep or give out anything I not easily remember. Pls HELP me. Thanks.
From my childhood I am having dust allergy always my eyes are red in colour so how to overcome this problem can you please suggest me a eye drops.
I am getting red eyes at night after I surf my phone about any hour. I cannot stay away from phone so guide me in this matter.
I have itchiness and irritation and little reddish in left eye from past six days. Right eye is OK. Kindly suggest.
Meri right side wali eye ki palak aksar far far karti rahti he aur ye din me kam se kam 30-40 baar hota he aur yah teen mahine se ho raha he. Aur aankh bahut jyada farakti rahti he.
I have a small pimple inside my eye ie. Lower eyelids. It's been for over 6 months. Its pains sometimes. I wear spectacles.
I am Heaving headache sometimes from my Upside what is The reason for it. Is it cause of my Eye vision?
I have a desk job and since a week my eyes gets irritated and lazy. please tell me the solution of irritating eyes.
Every morning when I wake up a mild pain started to my right side head and eye. .what is the reason and treatment..
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath