Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilangi C. DasadiaYour feedback matters!
Overall very good. She was very calm, she understood our promblem very well and suggests us with best solution which can cure my son.
My son 1 year n 3 months, he has constipation problem n by using suppository he do the toilet. Pl help me to suggest good medicine or diet to clear constipation problem.
I have too much of constipation problem for 4 to 5 years. Doctor can you please suggest me that what should I do?
I play lawn tennis and it's a game physical exertion. I need protein based diet and I'm a vegetarian kindly help me with balanced diet supporting my game.
I have a complaints of Anxiety in mind. Since 2 years. I want to come out from anxiety. I worked in modi hospital as a Doctor. Suggest Doctor what should be I do got medicines from Come out of Anxiety?
I am depress more time. I think more and more. And in my body joint pain is also lose my body temperament.
Dear doctor, pls tell me the correct answer. Pls pls If one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, what cholesterol will be reduced in his blood too? I'm male, age- 29.
Sir, my penis erect very quickly. Is there any pill or any way by which it will not erect very quickly?
I have pain in the joint of upper and lower teeth. Joint pain causes pain in ear. Severe pain at night. What should I do ?
Hi. I have PCOS. Have tried homeopathy, ayurvedic both but nothing worked. As per allopathy there is no cure for this problem. Only if you want to conceive then medicine is available. If I go on for metformin. It turns out to be acidic and has side effects too. I am not diabetic. Stress levels are high as working and little time for physical activity too. Please guide if any solution is there.
I have some problems of my stomach at slide side get it too much pain and some time it has so pain full and at that moment I get it also headache, please solve this my problem?
I am 52 years well built male. Have low back pain above my left side hip joint if I walk for a long time or stand for some time. Was into weight lifting over 20 years.
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.