Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nida SabahathYour feedback matters!
I have a dental problem I smoke my teeth pains I really feels very bad of it? So ehat should I do please tell me please contact us??
I have a big cavity, dentists are telling to have rct what should I do I have done it earlier but because of pain I left in the middle what should I do?
Sir I am 26 year old girl. I have dental issue. My two upper front tooth are outward. Is it possible I can change it with a small treatment and in low budget. Please do reply. Thanks.
I have a rct 2 years back. And now my one end teeth is also coming. I have a regular head ache form one week. Is it due to the teeth or some other problem?
I am a 20 years old 3rd years BDS student. My mandibular lateral incisors are a bit rotated but is not noticeable. Also I have very little overcrowding in the mandibular arch. Ortho treatment was not necessary in my case. Still I am under ortho treatment since last 4 months in my college under a 2nd year PG staff. Proximal stippling was done between lower premolars but there are no noticeable effects. I want to get my braces removed now. They are saying I cannot leave my treatment halfway like this and I have to pay for the full treatment for getting my braces removed. Is it possible to get my braces removed in another private clinic? Kindly let me know the cost of removal process and any suggestions if you like. Thank you.
I am 23 years old. My teeth is coming outside of my mouth. My question is that can I treat my teeth.
Doctor, I am a 18 year old guy. I have irregular teeths. I don't want to put braces on my teeths, is there any other solution to straighten my teeths?
Hi sir. I had cold & cough, is very high problem and also mouth ulcers problem since 6 months it is not curing please say me sir.
My daughter is 11 years old our opinion is going for teeth clip, since her teeth is protruded due to thumb sucking from childhood.
My mother is 65 year old she is suffering from diabetes last 7 years, last 2 year she is suffering from the mouth ulcer, which is not curable by Dr. She is running continuously from pain last two years, please suggest me some medicine or some appropriate way which cure her mouth ulcer.
I also suffering from toothache what I do for which my toothache has been removed also I take lot of much medicine but nothing will happen.
I have some problems in my teeth, when I drink cold water I feel pain in my teeth. What should I do?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
Sir there is a permanent cavity in my teeth & it sometimes pain & sensitivity to hot. What I hv to do?
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.