Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Neha RastogiYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old and suffering from loss of memory or concentration and feeling blurred vision and the tendency of upside uric acid. And pain in sch older joint.
I am a 47 yrs old female in menopause since the last two years. I have stopped gymming since the last three months. I have constant pain in my upper arms even though I stopped lifting weights. I am under treatment for fatty liver and high bp. Why is the pain not going even with painkillers/ I am prone to morning stiffness and wrist pain and have tennis elbow too. Also spondilityis in neck and baxck region. Please help with this upper arm pain. Its horrible. Everything else is under control with exercise amd bp tablet.
My dad 45 year old, he is a farmer. While working he didn't get any leg pain but on sitting or on relaxation the leg got pain from top to bottom. My dad taken the treatment but no useful. Please suggest what can we do?
Dr.- I am suffering from hernia, so please guide me, is any medicine so that I can free from surgery.
My all joints paining especially both knees, thigh joints, ankle joints, fingers joints, shoulder joints. Neck. What is the reason for this pain? Please advise.
Hi, I am 28 years old. I gave birth to my child one year ago, I got tailbone pain since his birth. Had normal delivery and didn't have epidural injection. How to get rid of pain?
For the past 4 to 5 months I have been suffering from pain in the left hip. It started as just a pain - occasional - while bending. Then I noticed it became more frequent and now for the past 4 to 5 months it is spreading to the left thigh till above the knee. After a month or so I started occasional pain in the lower back and sometimes the right hip too. That is still less frequent but iam worried. An x ray of the spine ap and lateral revealed nothing. I Am 52 but slim and have less weight than I should according my height which is 5ft 9.5 inches. I did take some physiotherapy heat treatment and tense machine which gave some brief relief but now it is back. Please advice.
I have joint pain in my leg due to chickenbuniya. This pain it is very painful due to this I cannot walk than what can I do to remove this pain please help me.
I am tired and filling pain in right foot I just played cricket what should I do please give full advice.
Some times I have muscular pain in my shoulder that converts in acute headache at night. What should I do?
I am suffering from frozen shoulder last 10 months. There is pain in right shoulder. Allopathy n homeopathy Dr. Said it is frozen shoulder. But the movement of shoulder is not that stiff as I saw on net. Please help me, Thnx.
My mother has to have yet another operation After several operations for breast cancer. This Time they are going to remove her glands. Why Are glands removed after operations for cancer?
My dad rides bike for almost 2 hours up n down to reach his work place n his legs are paining a lot. What should my dad do to reduce his pain, he is using some belts to reduce his pain for instant was that necessary or should he do anything else? Then I hope I get a good reply .
This question is for my bed-ridden mom. In short she had gout related infection operated, parallel at the end of prev surgery her right shoulder dislocation correction surgery took place. Total period of 3-6 months passed, being a right handed, post operation she couldn't get up using the elbow (as informed by their surgeon / doctor). Now almost 10 months have passed ,from waistline down onwards severe itching sensation (is it because due to loss of muscle due to no movement). Her age is 76. Can you kindly assist / help. We are staying in Thane (w).
I am getting pain in my body parts like my shoulder, my palm ,my hand and in my leg as well, in regular interval of time.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.