Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Neha Rastogi

Occupational Therapist, Bangalore

600 at clinic
Dr. Neha Rastogi Occupational Therapist, Bangalore
600 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Neha Rastogi
Dr. Neha Rastogi is an experienced Occupational Therapist in HSR Layout, Bangalore. She is currently associated with Pediatric Occupational Therapy in HSR Layout, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Neha Rastogi and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Occupational Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Pediatric Occupational Therapy

Annayya Health Care,No.14, 14th Main, 5th Sector, Hsr Layout,Opposite To Agara LakeBangalore Get Directions
600 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Neha Rastogi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My hand and leg were paining continuously from 8 to 10 days. Please suggest me what can I do in this condition. Please suggest me fast.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine bryonia 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I Am 25 years lady and have continuous leg pain from six months. What should I do?

Homeopath, Patna
complain start in left and goes to right LACHESIS if complain start in right and goes to left is LYCOPODIUM if omplain goes to upward is LEDUMPAL if comes in downward KALMIA 1M ONE DROP IN THE MORNING ACCORDING TO SYMPTOMS.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere hath or per me bahut dard ho raha hain or hatho ki tallo me crack aa raha hain.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
Hi you should take Acupressure treatment. Take Biochemic Nat.phos3x .4tab thrice a day with warm water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I fell down yesterday while climbing stairs my finger is swelled but it is not broken but it is paining like hell what should I do.

DNB (Orthopedics), fellowship in arthroscopy and sports medicine
Orthopedist, Ghaziabad
first get x-ray done.. keep it elevated . apply ice packs. don't move it. take good anti-inflammatory medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 28 years old I'm service in paramilitary force I am disturbing by hip pain on left leg and pain is from five years. When I am running the pain started under pow and ankle please tell me treatment.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, please explain the cause of pain like is there any history of injury. Now you can take rhus tox 200 ch , 3 drops, twice daily. Five phos 6x , 5 tabs twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from mild fever and body pain continuous every alternate day and not able to sleep properly. Please advise.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Vadodara
Hi, go through following investigations and revert back to me as early as possible cbc, mp, esr, s widal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right goes numb with a terrible tingling sensation. I hv a T4T5 spine problem. A minor type of slip disc. Taken plenty of medication but no relief. What else can I do

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
You should take physiotherapy will help u get relief from pain and tingling/numbness ,also you need to do back exercises taught by the therapist once the pain will help you strengthen your back muscles...certain precautions like forward bending,heavy weight lifting need to be avoided.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 51 years old male. I'm very active & do physical exercises regularly. However, I'm suffering from inguinal hernia for almost a year. I'm told that surgery is required to repair it. I would like to know (1) which procedure is better - Open or Laparoscopic (2) Impact on routine life post operation.

General Physician, Gurgaon
It is Surgeon as well as Patient Decision based on Patient requirement Laproscopic is a advance option than open surgery please discuss with Surgeon for this
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have leg pain for more then 2 months I consulted 2 doctors but don't have any progress.what should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. *take rest *increase fluid intake *gently stretch or massage your leg muscle. * apply heat to tight muscles or cold to tender muscles. * there are various treatment options in physiotherapy which depends on your health and severity of your symptoms. Kindly reply for private consultation to discuss detailed treatment plan. Wishing you good health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is having severe joint pains from last month. Esr level is high it is 128 how total with this what kind of joint pain is this.

Physiotherapist, Noida
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I'm 24 years old now I'm suffering from hands and legs fingers pain 5dys nw this problem how to cure sir.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
avoid strain like gym and computer work.,heavy weight. tk muscle relaxant medicine and stretching exercise
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe leg pain. And I am getting it since a week because of heavy work and I can not able to walk at all and I can not even sleep well because of this leg pain. So please help me.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying quadriceps strengthening exercises- quad clenches: lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short arcs: lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight leg raise: lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I have pain in my right shoulder as I had met an accident 4-5 months before. I was consulting with Orthopedics and went through medication for almost 30 days. They had suggested me that it may take 6 months to get relief. Can you please suggest me to apply some paste/cream (like Iodex) on it so the remove pain from it.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Delhi
Dear Mr. Lybrate-user, instead of using an external ointments take homoeopathic medicines internally, which will help to remove the pain and also heals internal injuries permanently, take" arnica1m" two times daily and sbl at200 tabs three times in a day and get rid off, externally many balms are available but they have temporary relief. Feel free to consult further.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My legs are very painful. I am going to swim after long time so I think the leg is very painful.

Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Hi, hope you are doing good, you can go for swimming it's very good exercise, and try to walk in water if it's possible and learn stretching and strengthing exercise of leg muscles with the help of any physiotherapist, and try to wake at least three km per day if possible, don't worry you will be fine, be happy and make other happy take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15 years old and whenever I start doing push up or any other body building exercise my hands starts paining for more than 3 days. Please help.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
It might be if muscle pain or fatigue hence do seek opinion of neuro physio or sports medicine specialist o
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am 25 years old, since from last few months there is a problem in my shoulder it's pain very badly couldn't lift heavy things please suggest me what to do?

Physiotherapist, Kota
Shoulder pain or elbow pain or HAND PAIN k liye ap ice massage kijiye, jerk se bachiye or shoulder wheeler exercise kijiye. Clapping kijiye. Swelling aye to ice massage kijiye rotation karte rahiye. Elbow me pain ho to ap ultra sound lagiye 4-10 days pulley exercise kijiye or weight cough bandh ker 1-2kg ke weight cough se pendular exercise kijiye. I hope get well soon thnx. Wrist pain ke liye stimulator ka use ker sakte h …. Or fingers ke liye mobilization bhi kar sakte h I hope get well soon, thnx.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Nerve and Brachial Plexus Injury

DNB, MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - Plastic Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Delhi
Play video

Briefing on Nerve and Brachial Plexus injury and their treatment

3413 people found this helpful

I am 27 years old. I am having chest pain at left side with pain in left hand and shoulder, neck. Also heavy head, head sensation, and headache with shaking in whole body with mild breathing problem from last 2 months. Also feeling heart beat (dhak- dhak) in whole body specially in stomach. Also from last 3 days feeling left chest vibration & nausea with tiredness all time. Dr. Did ecg twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
if all reports are normal it may due to can do tests ECHO. Start with easily digested foods such as gelatin, crackers and toast. When you can keep these down, try cereal, rice, fruit, and salty or high-protein, high-carbohydrate foods. Avoid fatty or spicy foods. Wait to eat solid foods until about six hours after the last time you vomited
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed