Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 26th July for 5 secs maximum cause it was our first time. And it was awkward for both of us. And we both did not came at all. Her period date on last month was 19th july -24th july And its been 1 month now. Her date had passed and she started having PERIOD SYMPTOMS as well Breast swallowed, sometimes cramp, feels like period is coming out but it is not. She is damn scared. So is there any possibility of pregnancy cause she did not had NAUSEA, NO VOMIT, PERFECTLY FINE, but this week cause of her period WEEK she is having the symptoms she used to have since she was 13 years old. What should I do? I told her not to get stressed. Still she is depressed all the time .please help. It's been 5 days and no periods but the effects are there. But no blood at all.
Is it possible to get a normal pregnant as I am overweight or it will be difficult to get a normal delivery?
Age 39 years nine months marriage, not able to conceive. From last six months visited several gynae, my all reports are normal. There is little pcod detected. doctor suggested metformin and ovagrace sachets to take daily for three months. Kindly guide me will this medication will help me to conceive? I am very tensed since all my hormones as per doctor are normal. Thyroid is 3.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my bf during which he ejaculated twice inside me. Then I took unwanted 72 within 3 hrs of the incident. Will the pill work or not. I am really worried please help.
Me pregnant hui thi but mera miscourage ho gaya Jan me to me ab dubara sa consive karna chati hu please help me.
I have sex with my girlfriend before 1 month ago. Her periods starts on time. But now start some water in her breast. Please tell me solution.
Hunch back: stretching exercises for good posture
This stretch vastly helps if you are suffering from a sore neck or back.
Stretch or tilt your head in all four directions (forward, back, left, right). Don't roll in a circle, as it can cause additional strain.
Massage your neck gently.
Get on your hands and knees and bend your back upwards (cat stretch). Do the opposite next.
Repeat a few times daily. This stretch, when done in the morning, helps in relieving the sleep induced muscle lethargy. If done regularly throughout the day, it helps in boosting your energy levels
Exercises to improve your posture
Stay in shape by keeping your entire musculoskeletal system modified to support your posture. For this the following exercise are helpful:
Lie on your back with your feet on the floor and flex your legs to about 90 degrees at the knee.
Pull your belly-button in towards your spine and hold it at the end for 10 seconds.
Repeat eight times daily.
Always keep a proper posture even if it is tiring and other muscles, like the back or butt, are not being used.
Breathe normally when doing this exercise, because you are trying to train your core to maintain this position when doing daily normal activities.
The following exercises can be done with or without hand weights:
Keep your head upright and shoulders squared so that the ears are in alignment over the shoulders.
Lift both the arms straight out, palms up and alongside your ears.
Bend the forearms in and backwards, towards the shoulders while trying to touch your shoulder blades with your fingertips.
Repeat 10 times with both arms.
Do alternate ten reps for each arm individually.
Keep your head upright and shoulders squared so that the ears are in alignment over the shoulders.
Lift both the arms sideward at shoulder height.
Hold this pose for 10 seconds.
Now slowly bring the arms to the sides while counting till ten.
Again, slowly lift arms back to shoulder height while counting to ten when raising your arms.
Do 10 repetitions while checking your alignment with each rep. You should be able to feel mild tiredness in the shoulder muscles.
I took ipill 2 months ago. In the last week of march. My periods were delayed by 2 weeks in the month of april and I got my periods on time in the month of may correctly. We did not had any intercourse since we had the pill and I have taken four home pregnancy tests each after weeks gap all were negative. And now the concern is I am feeling weak during morning times and I work in night shifts 7 pm-4 am. Could it be a sign of pregnancy or just the stress due to night shift or lasting effect of the pill.
Me and my wife is plan for a baby but from last one year we can't complete our plan, here I want to confirm one thing that my wife have always some issue with his health like period is always delay always she ask for pain in his legs and the most important is she face a issue of vaginal infection. So Pls advise me what we will do.
Hello doctor I have my periods due on 1st of September, but bleeding started on 19th of August. I took an I-pill a week before. So I have got bleeding because of that or could I be pregnant?
Hello sir/maam, I need to know that what will happen if my gf took ipill for 5 times in an interval of 1.5 months each. Will it affect her future pregnancy? Will it produce abnormalities in child? Please its urgent.
Mam I have mentioned already that my last bleeding was on 23rd July immediately after the day having unprotected sex on 22nd July. However I am not sure whether it was my normal periods or withdrawal bleeding. The previous menstruation was on 16th of June.
The relationship is a tricky aspect of one's life and if things go wrong it can devastate us and if a relationship is right, it can bless us with a wonderful life partner.
As easy as it is to shrug it off and blame it on the other person, there are certain things everyone needs to accomplish in their own life before they can be a good partner.
1. Get involved for the right reasons
One of the simplest questions to ask yourself is why you want a relationship in the first place? Is it because you really like this person, or are you trying to distract yourself from other problems?
Sometimes people, especially in young age, people enter into a relationship for all the wrong reasons, like starting a new relationship only because all of your friends are dating someone and being with someone just makes you feel secure with a partner rather than for the feelings you have for that particular person.
So the first thing you should do is to progress consciously and understand if the reasons are right to go in for a relationship. Then visualize if you want to grow old with the person or if you are looking for a life partner.
2. Avoid sex as a medium to gain intimacy
A lot of time people tend to begin a relationship with sex believing that it will eventually lead to a more emotionally intimate or a committed relationship. Research shows relationships that start with sex before emotional intimacy, typically fails to become committed unions.
3. Leave the Past in the Past
Everyone has had things happened to them that they would rather forget, but not everyone can shrug it off. Memories only become baggage if you dwell on them and refuse to move on. Learn to let go of the people who are no longer in your life and forget the ones who let you down. Move on and set your sight on the horizon.
4. Learn to Accept Other People
One of the toughest things you learn in life is that other people don’t exist to fulfil all your expectations. Accept other people for who they are and learn to embrace their flaws. A good relationship is one where both people can feel comfortable and at home. Judging people is a great way to get them headed towards the door.
I am having pcos had sex on date expected to periods but ejaculation was not inside may be I am not sure Didn't get my periods in a week Had meprate 10mg Till now no periods What to do? discharge is white.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV.