Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Neethu KYour feedback matters!
From 2 days I am suffering with fever first day I was having body pains cold and fever after taking cold act tablet n crocin body pains n cold relieved yesterday now am suffering with fever kindly help.
I want to ask you about my problem of acidity which continue for the last four weeks and no medicines effect this problem so tell me the best solution of this problem.
What is the cost of hiv and vdrl tests in bangalore? does government hospitals do these tests? and is vdrl test for syphilis test only? what tests for other stds?
I have Erectile Dysfunction, and lack of sex drive. Also I feel my sperm is not thick as is was before. Kindly help me to fix this problems. I got married 6 months before. It's time for me to become father of a child. I am 37 years old. Before I used to smoke to lot now I have reduced a lot. Please help me.
I am too sensitive and kind in case of pets, whenever and wherever an animal got hurt I cry in myself and I always think of serving animals, infact I am earning money only for helping them? I am ok with my kindness but please suggest me to change my sensitive of getting upset anytime?
From nearly two - three weeks I have some problems with my nose. If I start sneezing I am continuously getting 10-15 sneezes. Please give me some solution.
Hello, mai ek student hu aur abhi study chal rhi hai mai pichale 5 year se girlfriend ke sath relationship me hu es dauran kai baar relation bhi bane hamare bich, maine kai baar us se pucha satisfaction ke baare me to kabhi answer ha to kabhi na par muje bhi lagta time duration kaam hai Pichale 1 saal ke koi relation nhi hai hamare bich aur hum aalag hai ab par maan me ek daar sa rhta hai sexual weakness ka jo sahi bhi ho sakta hai aur nhi bhi Aur ek baat mere ander sperm count bhi kaam hai kai baar test karaya hai.
Hi. My father is 40 years old. He is getting the pain below the right side of chest. Please provide me with the reasons and remedies.
Is excess masturbation makes the penis bend from straight and is there is any problem in bend penis at the time of sex please explain me.
I have a unprotected sex and bow I have little bit rashes on my body but its not reddish colour and I have a hand pain a week ago is this a symptoms of aid.
I'm 22 years old. While going latrine, I'm getting tight stool and blood. From last 3 days. I'm frequently getting this situation. Please help me. And give me remedies.
The sensitivity towards cold is different for all people and some people are much more sensitive to cold than others. They are more prone to common cold, cough and sinus problems. Homeopathy is an ideal for treatment of disorders caused due to cold or due to extra sensitivity to cold. Other than the symptoms, homeopathy effectively cures the underlying causes that cause the condition.
Here is a list of common homeopathic medicines, which are used to cure different conditions arising from cold sensitivity, along with the symptoms which appear based on which they are prescribed.
- Aconite: Aconite is used when there is a sudden onset of cold due to exposure to dry and cold weather conditions. High fever is indicated. The patient is restless, extra sensitive towards light, and has a runny nose. Sneezing and headache prevail.
- Allium Cepa: This homeopathic medicine is used when there is a burning nasal discharge which causes a burning sensation on the skin and upper lip. The eyes become red and burning is felt. There is a tickling sensation in the larynx and painful cough.
- Arsenicum: When a person experiences thick, yellow and watery nasal discharge, which causes a burning sensation to the skin, arsenicum is used. The nose feels blocked with irritation and a tickling sensation. Violent, frequent sneezing and coughing are indicated. Headaches and chest pain are likely.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used in cases of sudden onset of cold accompanied with high fever, enhanced pupil size and a hot, dry sensation on the face. Extra light sensitivity develops, and the affected person has a sore throat and experiences throbbing headaches. A barking cough is observed.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used when cold moves onto the chest and is painful, spasmodic cough is experienced while breathing deeply, eating or drinking. The chest pain increases with movement. The patient becomes irritable, tired, feels sick and thirsty. He would want to be left alone.
- Chamomilla: This homeopathic medicine is used when an earache occurs due to cold. The patient gets irritable and experiences pain. One cheek becomes red and hot while the other cheek remains cool and pale.
- Eupatorium: Eupatorium is used where a person develops deep back ache and ache in the limbs due to cold. Severe headache is experienced, and the eyeballs become sore. Chills and fevers are very frequent. The patient feels thirsty and vomiting may be indicated.
Enhanced sensitivity towards cold makes a person prone to common cold and other related medical conditions. Homeopathy is a very effective treatment procedure for such conditions, and total treatment is ensured in a natural way.
It may sound queer, but it is true, testicular trauma is a condition wherein one or both the testicles experience an injury. Any kind of accident can lead to testicular injuries. Although some common ones include:
- Bicycle or motorbike injuries
- Being hit by a football or a cricket ball
- Being kicked
Other few and severe causes of injury include bullet wounds, animal bites, injuries or accidents because of the wrong usage of tools or machinery. Not surprisingly, it can happen during sexual intercourse too.
The types of testicular injuries
Testicular trauma can be of various types. Some typical ones include:
- Rupture: Also known as testicular rupture, such injuries involve tearing of the coarse, protective layer around the testicles.
- Fracture: In such cases, the testicular tissue breaks down, causing excruciating pain.
- Contusion: When an accident causes an injury to the blood vessels, it can lead to contusion.
- Infection: Insect bites to the scrotum can cause infections.
Symptoms of testicular injuries
As you might recall from prior experience, a testicular injury causes crunching pain within the scrotum. Pain in the abdomen might also accompany the above mentioned symptom. Some further symptoms include:
- Feeling nauseated
- Sustaining bruises or swelling of the scrotum
- Experiencing difficulty while urinating (although this is not common)
- Fever (this is uncommon as well)
Some serious injuries can also cause sexual problems and even fertility issues.
Diagnosis and treatment
Most minor injuries get healed within minutes or hours. But for any serious injury sustained, you have to consult a doctor. The doctor would ask you questions regarding how and when it occurred after which you could be advised to go through imaging and ultrasound tests. After diagnosing the extent of the condition, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics or other medications. Although home remedies such as applying ice packs on the affected area also helps.