Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. NeethaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and cough from last three weeks its two hard no use to take medicine can you give me suggestion to control the cold and cough?
My mother had migraine problem since last 15 years. Now this problem is going very major. Doctors said do spinal fluid test. After this test,will there be any problems?
Sir mere stomach me bahut din se jalan hai aap ne jo dawa batae thi wo shout nahi kar rahi hai please koi dusari dawa bata dijiye bahut pareshan hai.
We got married 4 year ago still now we had not done intercourse and we have regular sex. My wife doesn't open her vagina because she thinks it will get pain and I do not want to hurt her and she doesn't gives Doctor to check her vagina, so once they had given anaesthesia and check her vagina and said it have no problem. We want to have child, so I want a suggestion from you madam can we take IUI treatment?
Low VitD =7 and B12 and folate levels are also quiet low Fatty liver and high homocystine High CRP levels Please tell what diet to follow
I am a 21 years female named dimpu. I have a problem of headache since 3 months. Mainly on the frontal area as well as temporal side. aggravated on thinking and relieved on sleeping. I want a permanent remedy for this situation and this occurs whenever I think much.
Suffering from constipation from last 2 months and from last 2 weeks its not esay to generate stool.
My friend is not happy with his married life because of sex relationship. Which medicine help for increasing sex power.
The adage you are familiar with goes quite like, "all's well that ends well". However, when it comes to food and nutrition, the way you start your day is of considerable importance. Nutritionists, dieticians and doctors, in general, have repeatedly laid stress on the fact that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day. The reason behind such a prescription is simple; your body is provided with a light dinner sometime late in the evening. Dinner happens to be the last meal of the day. The digestive system is allowed to rest throughout the night until you wake up in the morning. Your digestive system therefore, breaks the fast with the first meal of the day and hence, the kind of food you intake in the morning is particularly vital in deciding the course of your overall digestive health.
Take a look at the following tips for a healthy start to your day:
- Oats can be your saviour: Have you been running away from a bowlful of bland tasting oats? You should perhaps encourage yourself to think about the wide range of advantages brewed and cooked in there and thus have this food for breakfast. Oatmeal is a great source of energy. It is a low calorie food option and helps in countering the effects of bad cholesterol. Oatmeal is also sought after for its lignan content that further defends the human body against various types of cancer.
- Try and have fresh fruits in combination with your first meal: Whatever you choose to have for breakfast must be complemented with fresh fruits. Fruits help in accelerating metabolic activity in your body providing you with energy received from the natural sugars present in a fruit. It is easier to digest fruits; grapefruits, lemons, oranges and berries should therefore be incorporated in your breakfast.
- Early morning tete-a-tete with tea: A cup of tea in the morning can prove to be useful in more than a couple of ways. Tea for long has been known to improve a person's health and protect him or her from diseases. Drinking tea can prevent the development of bacteria or virus inside your mouth; it also facilitates better functioning of your brain cells.
- Befriend eggs for their health benefits: Eggs for breakfast is the best way to balance your protein needs with your usual carbohydrate or fiber intake. Egg white supplies your body with calcium and are rich in antioxidants that defend your eyes against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Help me.
I am 61 years old and suffering from diabetes since last 15 years, which has always been under control with oral medication. MY H1B AC remaining 6-6.4 always. For the last one year I am observing my creatinine level has been gradually rising from 0.9 to 1.09 and blood urea from 28 to 35. Even though all seems to be in range would like to know of preventive medicine so that create nine and urea level do not rise further. There are no proteins in urine and urine micro-albumin is 5.0. Would appreciate if you could advise.
I have done lot of masturbation daily and I want to stop it I want suggestion what can I do to make my body fit and healthy from today.
Pain in the penis?
Penile pain can affect the base, shaft, or head of the penis. It can also affect the foreskin. An itching, burning, or throbbing sensation may accompany the pain. Penile pain can be a result of an accident or disease, and it can affect males of any age.
The pain can vary depending on what underlying condition or disease is causing it. If you have an injury, the pain may be severe and occur suddenly. If you have a disease or condition, the pain may be mild and may gradually get worse.
Any type of pain in the penis is a cause for concern, particularly if it occurs during an erection, prevents urination, or occurs along with discharge, sores, redness, or swelling.
Possible Causes of Pain in the Penis
Peyronie's disease starts when an inflammation causes a thin sheet of scar tissue, called plaque, to form along the upper or lower ridges of the shaft of the penis. Because the scar tissue forms next to the tissue that becomes hard during an erection, you may notice that your penis bends when it's erect. The disease can happen if bleeding inside the penis starts after you bend or hit it, if you have a connective tissue disorder, or if you have an inflammation of your lymphatic system or blood vessels. The disease can run in some families or may happen for an unknown reason.
Priapism causes a painful, prolonged erection. This erection can happen even when you don't want to have sex.
If this occurs, you should get treatment as soon as possible or permanent damage could occur. This damage might stop you from having erections in the future.
Balanitis is an infection of the foreskin and the head of the penis. It usually affects men and boys who don't wash under the foreskin regularly or who haven't been circumcised, although those who have been circumcised can also get it. It also can happen if you have a yeast infection, a sexually transmitted infection (STI), or an allergy to soaps, perfumes, or other products.
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
Infection with an STI can cause penile pain. STIs that cause pain include:
- Genital herpes
Like any other part of your body, an injury can damage your penis. Injuries can happen if you:
- Are in a car accident
- Get burned
- Have rough sex
- Put a ring around your penis to prolong an erection
- Insert objects into your urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of your penis
Preventing Pain in the Penis
You can take some steps to reduce your chances of developing pain, such as using condoms when you have sex, avoiding sex with anyone who has any kind of active infection, and asking sexual partners to avoid rough movements that bend your penis.
If you're having repeated infections or other problems with your foreskin, having a circumcision or cleaning under your foreskin every day can help.