Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. NeethaYour feedback matters!
I have sexual problem, I am unable to sex more than minute, after sex I get urine frequently, please suggest me.
I am 62 suffering constipation for last three months isab gole, harr-baheda amla choorn with hot water munakka with hot milk could not be effective having hardness at lever like increasing any bone.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
The current platelet count is 138 (test undertaken on wednesday as a part of routine check up). The platelet count in october 2014 was 140 while in july 2014 was 169. Currently, the hscrp is 1.5. Is it worrisome? what tests should I undergo.
I have problem in my eyes. I had consulted eye specialist doctor says I have dust allergy. So suggest precautions for this.
In last 3 week my digestive system is not well. 1 or 2 days I don't have motion then in my penis a white substance collected that's why I feel week and please suggest me sir what I do?
Due to business compulsion I have to drink 6 to 8 cups of milk Tea, some time feels acidity, please suggest me some medicine or food to prevent side effects of Tea. Age 33 Male (business of wholesale and retail of Tea)
I am 32 year old. I am pregnant. Starts 5th month of pregnancy. I am suffering from vomiting and leg pain problem.
Dear Sir, since last 2 month I got Cough and cold (some what allergic), then suddenly one day my right ear is blocked. (like when cough) then I started few home remedies like, steaming, Vaporub, and after a 5-6 day it was ok. I consulted Ear specialist, and he tested and did audiogram just to confirm it was due to viral infection. The audio gram results for right ear is not as expected, but not so serious. So he given medicines for viral cold, and also give one tablet (rebagen otic) for my ear. My right ear is constantly ringing (beeping). So my questions are. 1. Is it due to viral or some other disease? 2. Is rebagen otic can treat this defect? 3. Is there chances this was due to dryness of blood vessels (as doc told me). Please explain, and suggest me to get accurate treatment. Thanks in advance,
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.