Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neerija GautamYour feedback matters!
Grr I am diabetic for the last six years. I do not take any medicine. I go to gym on alternative days. Is this sufficient to keep me healthy.
I am 51 years old, have lower back pain for few months, for relief I use hot water bag, need a permanent solution.
I have a very severe problem of pain in joints of hand and legs. I have consulted many doctors one said lack of vitamin d another said increase in uric acid I took medication but there is not any relief in the problem even specialists cant find the problem. My nerves in the joints keep aching specially in the morning.
I am 21 years old n I am victim of continuous maturation prone to sexual attack day night I think of tht will you plxxxx just recommend me something to get get rid of this plxxxx.
I am having too much wrinkles below the eyes and forehead. I am am smoker. Is there any medicine or face lotion for it ?
I am 17 years old. And I am suffering from sever hairfall. I live in kolkata. What steps should I take to make sure I do not shed any more hairs?
My mother age 64, whenever she eats anything she gets lose motion. She had taken medicine from gestro doctor but after few days the same problem of watery lose motion arise pls suggest proper solution, doctor, treatment.
I am 32 year old. From delhi, india. I had met with road accident n have kind of disease name. Avn in my hip joints. Got operated in january 2014. It was kind of regrowth regenerate process related surgery of joints head. But still I am feeling pain near lower back. Obviously, not a natural walk now. Not as smooth. I consulted with my doctor that day he said 2 points. 1. It taken this year and bone is regenerate well. 2. You must have to decide when you willing to get operation n we will fix the artificial joints. I am confused abt the answer. When I ask him abt the previous followup conversation. He denied abt the points he made in past. What kind of treatment I should take? please. Give me guidance.
Sometime I have swelling in my teeth and some liquid comes from there. What should I do please help.
I am facing white hair problem. Hairs are getting white day by day from tip to root. Not from root to rip. Please send me solution for this problem mentioned above.
ED can be caused by a variety of factors, including certain medications, injuries, chronic diseases and mental disorders, and even drug use. Although not all ED is preventable, there are things that you can do to reduce your risk of ED.
Lead a Healthy Lifestyle
Whole body health contributes to sexual health. It is important to keep your arteries and nerves healthy to maintain good circulation and prevent damage later on.
Poor diet and exercise and unhealthy behaviors can increase your risk for ED, as well as other health conditions. There are number of lifestyle changes that can help you stay healthy. To reduce your risk of ED, consider:
avoiding excessive alcohol use
Control Your Chronic Illness
Chronic diseases are some of the major causes of ED. Cardiovascular disease and diabetes significantly increase ED risk in older men. Therefore, it is important to control chronic diseases by taking all medications as directed and leading a healthier lifestyle. Doing so can help you maintain functional erections.
You’ll want to:
regulate your blood sugar
try to keep blood pressure at healthy levels
manage your cholesterol through diet and medication, if needed
take medications for chronic conditions, if needed
In addition to the aforementioned diseases and conditions, prostate disorders—specifically, prostate cancer and treatment—often cause ED. Surgery to remove the prostate gland and surrounding tissues, called a radical prostatectomy, can often damage nerves and tissues near the penis, which can lead to ED. However, studies have found that getting erections after surgery can help prevent ED in the future.
Although controversial, penile rehabilitation seems to improve the health of the penile tissue. It appears to improve blood flow and prevent scarring.
Additional research has shown that regular intercourse—at least once per week—reduced the risk for developing ED in men aged 55 to 75.
Communication is Key
No matter the cause of your ED, open, honest communication is crucial for treatment and prevention. ED can undoubtedly affect your sex life and relationships, and creates a significant amount of stress. However, failing to manage that stress can actually exacerbate ED. Talking to your partner about what you are experiencing can help alleviate stress and may also help you and your partner find other forms of intimacy while you are seeking treatment for ED.
While ED can be an uncomfortable or potentially embarrassing subject, having a frank discussion about your symptoms with your doctor is the first step towards finding treatment.
Hello Doctor, Glucose fasting result is 101 and post parandial result is 87. Last July-14 test result fasting was 98 and post parandial 135. Kindly let me know why sudden changes post parandial now. I am not diabetic. Please advice.
Knees paining every day. He is a salesman always standing at work place. Age is 56. Can you suggest me the best medicine or any remedy. You have said about capsules at shri gauri ayurvedic chikitsalaya. Can I purchase those capsules at visakhapatnam, AP.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"