Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraja KumariYour feedback matters!
Hi, my wife is 35+ and conceived 2nd time. Our first children is 5.10 years old. So I would like to know is there will be any problem for mother and baby.
Hi doctor I am thirty seven old virgin. Mujhe periods to regularly a raha h but buht time se period time me five days me buht kam blood a raha h. Kya future me mujhe is se koi problem to Maui hogi. Marriage regarding etc. And I am insulin dependent diabetic.
Sir I have done sex with my bf before 3months in jan and my periods come in feb first after that I did nt do sex with my bf and now in this month I didn't have periods I do not sex with my bf after that pls tell me why my periods late I have also check my pregnancy on pregnancy test kit but my test is negative so tell me medicine whose help me to come out my periods am unmarried pls help me.
Still not convinced. Newly married couples who want to avoid pregnancy in early days. How they should enjoy the intimacy without condom. Kindly advice is there any alternative? Like period method but not 100% sure. If we follow this natural technique and got pregnant when or what is the latest time we can know about pregnancy and take some measures like contraceptive pills to avoid.
I having lump on my left side on my breast its pain alot pls hepl me with a solution what should I do?
Hi I am married female trying to conceive I usually have 3 days bleeding with clots and I have 26-30 days cycle but this time I got clots on 29th day with only clots of quarter and half inch size no bleeding and very little pink discharge and it happened only for one day and stopped now I have slight leg pain could I be pregnant and what should be next step please help.
Doctor has advised me to take ovigyn injection once a week and progesterone sustain release tablet 300mg per day. Is OK and how for should I take this?
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
If I kiss and lick my wife vagina. Will it be harmful to me. Because bacteria ror fungus might be present there. Some secretions from vagina also can go in my mouth.Please tell.
Beet Root, an Underestimated vegetable is highly beneficial for our health. consumption of beetroot decreases the risk of obesity Diabetes , hair health and overall mortality, and promotes healthy complexion and hair, increased energy.
Beet root is very useful in maintaining Heart health and blood pressure: Researchers hypothesized this was likely due to the high nitrate levels contained in beet juice and that the high nitrate vegetables could prove to be a low cost and effective way to treat cardiovascular conditions and blood pressure.
Dementia: Dr. Surabhi Jain, best Dietician In India ,Beet root is highly benefiical food and it can be consumed in form of juice and soup. drinking juice of beetroot can improve oxygenation to the brain, slowing the progression of Dementia in older adults. so it is very helpful in maintaining the health of brain. .
Diabetes: Best online diet plan should ensure that we get all the necessary nutrients . an antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid, is present in ample amount in Beets so they have shown to lower glucose levels, prevent oxidative changes , increase insulin sensitivity hence improving the overall health of the diabetic patient.
Digestion and regularity: the fiber content of Beet root is very high ,it helps in maintaining the normal functioning of our gut flora , s prevent constipation and promote digesion..
Inflammation: Best Dietician in Lucknow, Dr Surabhi Jain says, Choline present in Beetroot helps in maintaining the health of our neurological system. it regulates our muscle movement ,sleep, muscle , learning and memory.
Exercise and athletic performance: Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise hence improving our performance.
So gear up to incorporate some healthy recipes of beet root in our daily diet the easiest way is to make its soup with Tomato, carrot , spinach and garlic. an healthy treat for your body.
To know more about healthy eating please contact us at 91-9648888820 . you can mail us email@example.com
Hello, I am married few months ago. I and my husband stayed in 2 different countries after marriage, so there was no physical relationship. Now we are together and I am not ready for kids now as I want to spend some time with him, where as my husband is against using any precautions. And he has an opinion of following the natural process. I do not want more time but, to spend at least 3-4 months before planning for a baby. Please suggest the precautions I can take!
Mam. From 2 months my period has completely stopped. I have done 5 times sex with my boyfriend with precaution. Why this is stopped mam. I am very fear..
Hi I am 37 years old my problem is my 1st daughter is 9th years and i am tring for 2nd chance but I am try to 5 to 6 months but I am not getting pregnant whats problem.
I am 27 yes old girl. So I am suffering from irregular periods from last 4 yes. Not able to understand what' s happening. Please suggest any remedy me to make periods regular
Last 3 month se pregnancy ke liye try kar raha but success nai ho paaya Meri wife ki period date kuch is tarah hai 2 march 2 april 5 may Ab is month me konsi date par sex kiya jaye jisse 100% pregnant ho jaye Ovulation date pata karli usme b kar liya but luch nsi hua Koi he doctor jo eject time bata sakta he Ya fir succes na ho pane ka reason kya ho sakta he Mera semen analysis to ek dam perfect he.
I missed my period for a month and I have irregular period problem since age of 17 what can I do for coming my period.
Both heat and cold therapy can help. It may take some trial and error to find out which works best for you.
How does heat therapy help reduce swelling and pain?
Heat dilates (opens up) blood vessels, stimulates blood circulation and reduces muscle spasms.
At home you can try dry heat such as heating pads or moist heat such as warm baths or heated moist towels.
How does cold therapy help reduce swelling and pain?
Cold works differently, it constricts (closes blood vessels) then opens them up again closes and opens up. This alternate closing and opening cycle of blood vessels drains out swelling and toxins from that area. At home you can use ice packs with covers or traditional ice bags or ice cubes in a plastic bag with proper covers so its not too cold.
Both heat and cold should be used very carefully only when sensations are normal otherwise it can cause burns or damage to skin and tissues.
Professional health care providers such as physiotherapists use moist heat, deep heat such as ultrasound therapy and cold therapy along with joint and tissue mobilizations, specific stretching and strengthening exercises, customized tips about improving posture, ergonomics, sleeping habits for long lasting relief from pain.
If you tell people that their diet or lifestyle or habits make them unhealthy, and chances are that they’d believe you. Not only that, they’d even agree with you wholeheartedly. But if you tell them that the same makes them dumber, then they’d either laugh at you or fight with you. However, its true. Certain things really lower your IQ. Read on to find out.
1. Group projects or meetings: Being a part of group projects or meetings can greatly drain your brain reveals a recent study. The reason for that is that when you’re in a group you have to concentrate more on behaviour and interaction, as a result of which your brain’s performance reduces and you end up making more ‘silly mistakes.’ In fact the situation worsens in a mixed sex group. Research found out that 14% men fare poorly at mental tasks when they feel that women are watching them. Best performance on the other hand is guaranteed when you work alone.
2. Jetlag: Jetlag can cause permanent problems in learning and memory. Research carried out by the University of California revealed that frequent jet lags are equivalent to a hangover that lasts way too long. This can cause you trouble in learning new things. In fact the same study also revealed that the effect of frequent jet lags can last more than a month, making you stupider in the long run. This is because constantly resetting your body clock can alter the anatomy of your brain. That’s the reason why flight attendants are found to suffer from severe memory loss.
3. Being spanked as a child: A research conducted by the University of Hampshire showed that children who were hit as punishment suffered from trauma that hampered their mental growth, and as a consequence led to lower IQs. This post-traumatic stress disorder faced by children who were spanked was the same that soldiers go through when watching heads being blown off. Not only that, even letting babies cry can cause lower IQs in them as the stress experienced is the same. In fact, letting babies cry can cause permanent brain damage which can also lead to trust issues. However, conflicts among family members has a positive impact in decision making, executive function of the child.
4. Junk food: A study found out that kids who eat plenty of junk food at the age of 3 can suffer from low IQs at the age of 8 as compared to those who followed a healthier diet. Eating junk food led to underdeveloped cognitive, behavioural and social skills in children due to lack of nutrition required by the brain to develop properly. In fact sugary foods can have the same effect on adults as well. Overdose of sugar can make your body resistant to insulin which interferes with the way your brain cells work, making you more stupid as a result.
5. Being a city dweller: Living in a city can be the reason why you suffer from poor memory, inattention and learning problems. The reason behind is that living in a city is very taxing for your brain, and your attention is divided between all the multitasking you have to do. This can lead to exhaustion, which as a result can lead to poor memory since your brain is just too tired to recall things. On the other hand, greener environments have the exact opposite effect and can help your brain in functioning more efficiently.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Why You Should Walk, Not Run, Your Way To Fat Loss
1. When you do any intense cardiovascular exercise like running, you burn calories from both muscle and fat. The body cannot pick which calories to burn, and thus by running you actually decrease your muscle mass which eventually makes you more metabolically inefficient.
2. The production of a stress hormone called cortisol increases after doing too much cardiovascular exercise, which leads to bigger food cravings since your body wants to compensate for all those burned calories. So you end up consuming more calories than you have previously burned.
**Too much cardio exercising makes you leptin-resistant, which has the same hormonal effect as sleep deprivation. This prevents your body from telling you when it?s full. You get very hungry quickly and due to the high amounts of cortisol you eventually develop insulin resistance and back to gaining weight.
**Cardiovascular exercises can have a negative impact on thyroid function. The thyroid produces a hormone called T4, and in order to have a properly functioning metabolism, it is then is converted to T3. But, the thyroid is unable to produce T4 if you are creating too much cortisol in your body. You end up with a dysfunctional metabolism, loss of energy and inability to burn fat.
3. Running is considered high impact and the further you run, the more impact. If you are overweight this can cause havoc on your joints and knees.
Summary: Running can cause hormonal imbalances, reduction of muscle mass, less efficient metabolism, which can lead to more weight, and if you are overweight, it can have a negative impact on your knees.
Walking on the other hand can be much more balanced and a healthier alternative, even though the amount of calorie burning effects are not as high as running. You decrease the amounts of cortisol with walking, which is much better in the long-term. Walking makes you more sensitive to insulin, enabling better calorie burn from other exercises and it doesn?t create unmanageable hunger and cravings. It also produces dopamine and serotonin at reasonably high levels which make you feel happier and motivated in your overall health and wellness.
So, start walking as much as possible! At least three days a week take 30 minutes to walk, and increase this gradually. Choose walking instead of running, especially if you are over 40 and not accustomed to an exercise regimen. If you want a tone and firm body, do some weekly resistance training exercises for 20 or 30 minutes. Combine these tips with a great diet and you won?t have to run ever again.
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok