Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraja Kumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraja KumariYour feedback matters!
8 months back I have undergone c section. Still my periods r not back. I have been feeding once a day. Is it alarming? 15 day back I have seen small blood stains for two days and stomach pain. After that evry thing was normal. I'm worried do I need to undergo any medication for this please help me out.
On 25th day of her period she have unprotected sex and used pulled out method. Now it is 40th day of her period and she feel abdominal pain as like as she is about to getting start bleeding but she did not get start yet. Pain is accruing for last 2-3 days. Is she pregnant or it may be for other causes. Her period cycle is about 30 to 36 days long mostly.
My both fallopian tubes are blocked after lapro and open surgery of fibroids. How can they open again. My date of birth is 10. 02.1984.
Dear Dr. I had sex with my girlfriend. Her age is 20. And I had use condom. And her periods dates is between 22 to 28 but Dr. She still doesn't come. Give me some idea. Consult me any type of pill. I think condom have failed Thank you.
I'm married for a year now and I was diagnosed for hypothyroid over 1.5 years ago. I've been taking thyronorm tablets since then. I am experiencing all the symptoms of thyroid including anxiety, changed sleeping pattern, hair loss. I am afraid of infertility. Please suggest a way out of it.
Hi, I am 34 years old female today is my 11th day. I was taking siphene tablets for 5 day's from 2nd day of my periods. But being my 11th day there was no follicle developed in both my ovaries. Can I continue scan. Will there be a chance for follicle development. Please help.
Its been 9 complete days I took ipill. And I haven't shed any blood yet. 1.) Is it normal? 2.) Can I be pregnant? 3.) Is it just the side effects of the pill. 4.) How will I know that the pill has worked.
Sir my wife is pregnancy just 2 month so why type of food, and diet is good for her, wht to eat n not eat?
In today's scenario, it's a general notion that people who eat oily and greasy foods are more likely to suffer from problems such as diabetes and obesity. And, use of oil in our daily routine is a necessity not only because of the flavor it adds but also due to the fact that they fulfill the requirement of essential fatty acids of our body. Thus, it is important that we must be very careful while selecting our cooking oil.
Considering our changing health requirements, a number of studies have been carried out over the past few years to determine, cooking oils that are better than others and one such oil is coconut oil. It is due to the presence of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil, which makes it better for consumption than a number of other cooking oils available in the market. Also, research has shown that instead of the regular vegetable oil (like sunflower and groundnut oil), switching to coconut oil can help in reducing the risk of diabetes.
Read on to know more about coconut oil, its benefits, and why it is less likely to cause diabetes when used as a cooking medium.
Coconut oil is extracted from coconut and people who are habituated to using a lot of coconut oil are relatively healthy. Take Keralites for instance, who are known for their lean frames, smooth and shiny complexion, and quality of hair and skin. Their diet contains a high amount of coconut oil, which is used in different ways, right from sautéing vegetables to deep-frying fishes. As, the coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides, is rich in antioxidants and contains lower amounts of saturated fat. In comparison to other vegetable oils, coconut oil is a complete contrast and is very healthy.
Difference between coconut and vegetable oils
- While vegetable oils contain long chain fatty acids, the coconut oil has medium chain fatty acids. The former gets stored as fat around our belly or buttocks. The latter, however, is used more readily for energy. The chance that coconut oil can get stored as fat is reduced and therefore the risk of diabetes decreases.
- Using vegetable oils also reduces the chance of binding with insulin which in turn can affect the glucose absorption of our body. It also helps in improving glucose tolerance, insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids present in vegetable oil also promote the release of free radicals. These are the main drivers of chronic inflammation, of which diabetes is definitely a result. Thereby, switching to coconut oil will lower the chance of chronic inflammation, which in turn is helpful in reducing the risk of diabetes.
- Vegetable oils also increase insulin resistance, which means that the body’s sugar is not metabolized, and is eventually converted and stored as fat. Coconut oil, in addition to preventing storage, also improves the metabolism of these and so does not promote fat accumulation.
Coconut Oil – A superfood
- Coconut oil is a superfood which is known to provide instant energy without shooting up the blood sugar levels.
- It contains medium chain fatty acids that are instantly used up for energy which reduces the chance of these fatty acids being converted to fat.
- Use of coconut oil as the cooking medium is better for weight management.
- It is also beneficial for managing overall skin and hair issues.
- Also as mentioned above, the presence of medium-chain triglycerides in Coconut oil prevents the development of organisms causing atherosclerosis, which leads to artery blockage, unlike other fats or oils.
So, switch to coconut oil today and reap the benefits without any delay. In case of a concern or query consult an expert & get answers to questions!