Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraja KumariYour feedback matters!
Hi am 23 years old having pcod problem taking birth control tablets for past 2 years but not regularly sometimes I missed and forgot. Jan 9 th I had sex with condom only that month 29th I got periods then its irregular only like 20 days once and 15 days once I did home pregnancy test it falls negative still any possible for pregnancy I have fear for that.
my menstrual cycle are not at all in order. They are quite irregular but I am getting treatment for pcod. Is it possible to get it cured? Also the facial hair? What I want to know is how can I get rid of this bloating, constipation? As this is causing my weight gain in a big way.
I am 27 year old female before one year I have an endometriosis cyst in my right ovary and some features of pcod in left ovary but now this time I haven't any cyst only a dominant follicle in right ovary pls tell me should I continue taking medicine. My doc suggested me to take Crina 10 mg till my marriage and inshallah my marriage is going next year in August 2017 pls suggest me what I do Thankyou.
My husband age is 31 my age is 26 I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid, my amh level is 4.5 and both side ovaries I have 6+ follicles and endometriam is 7mm, I have done my hsg we are married for three +years, two ivf cycles failed, my husband staying aboard in a year we have intercourse is one month my husband semen analysis is normal, please do the helpful.
I am 19 years old And I wanna be in periods soon for this time what can I do for this? Please help me out.
I have been trying since 2-3 months to get pregnant but it's not happening. We try between 5th to 9th day. I have a problem of white discharge and I'm drinking water. We are not taking any medicine. We are married for four years and have a three year old son.
Hi i am Having breast pain / heaviness before periods. Sometimes it feels sore. Can any medication help.
I hv a Doubt Sir I participate sex with mn neighbors Aunty she was 32 n Hv 2 children still She look like A New Married Girl When I was During sex with Her I am Amazed Abt one thing When you Have participated sex with A virgin Girl She Hole was Tightly, Here R the Same Situation I was faced She 32 n had 2 children but she's Pussy was soo tightly Like A virgin Girl n then i'm asked her shes smile n say my husband was not fair for sex hes nt satisfy Any whr since our Getting married what is the reason Of that please tell me I want to know Sir/ madam!
Hi! i'm 31yrs. Old married lady. I'm suffering from bilateral ovarian endometriomas for the last 6-7 yrs. And in the last 5 yes of my married life, l have operated three times for the same(2 lapro & 1 open surgery). I have no issue still. My ques is that" is it possible to cure this problem in homeopathy?
My tsh levels are very high 68 sufferings higher pen in my body i'm pregnant 7th month will be running age is 29 what should I do ?
Hello doctors, I am 29 years old and my husband age 44. Two days before MY period end and yesterday we did unprotected sex, is it safe few days? MY husband did not like to use condoms so what the best birth control method for me in this age? Please help. Thank You.
My wife is 3 week pregnant. We still want to do sex. Is it safe now. If yes, Then till how many months of pregnancy we can do sex.
If a girl do sex at the age of 18 or 19 then what are the problems she can face? Or is there any prblm if she does?
Hello Dr. I am 32 years old After 3rd c-section I am troubling from severe Joint pain and weakness, heavy bleeding during menstruation.
My girlfriend and me have unprotected sex regularly 4 times on a single day .her period starts on 17-3-17 and we had sex on 1-04-17 .i had given her unwanted 72 after completing 4 time unprotected sex in single day. Is she will get pregnant. Help.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.