Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraja Kumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraja KumariYour feedback matters!
Am 23 yrs I did blood test for vdrl and hiv I got negative results but still am getting chancres over vaginal region? why it is causing?
I am 23 years old married woman. I got to know from ultrasound that I am 7 week pregnant inspite of using condom (last coitus before getting pregnant when the condom tore I took an emergency contraceptive pill. My family is not settled now. So I decided to go for a medical abortion. I consumed misoprostol nd mifepristone kit on March 1st. I was bleeding till march 28th. When I had intercourse with my husband I started bleeding. Its very heavy and I have cramps pain. Wat shud I do? M worried.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
Hello doctors. I am suffering from mild pcod doctor prescribed me NE -40 d folvite tab for 3 months. This month I want to conceive so they prescribed me OVA SHIELD. How many times d how many days should I take this tablet d will I able to conceive?
Hi, my wife is having not started her period again after second pregnancy. It is not started after 6 month of passing. Before pregnancy she is very regular on it. And also she have faced same problem in first pregnancy too. Is it normal things or serious? any suggestions please.
Hi I am 22 years old. My stomach is pain in mc so what can I do? And my hair loss problem is very higher please tell us tablet or medicine for hair loss.
I am 21 years old female recently I took abortion pill and done my abortion I completed 25 days but bleeding is not stopped some times stop and some time not stoping. Its normal or any problem medicine name is mifepristone-miscopristone tablet when can stop my bleeding.
I am pregnant and its 4th month but still I do not like to eat food and suffering with gas problem, what should I do?
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!