Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Bhadani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj BhadaniYour feedback matters!
My chest looks like female. I'm very much depressed I am afraid to remove my shirts in public places such as rivers, falls etc. Is there any solution to my problem. Plzzzz help me.
Hi, my age is 28 years. My sperms ejects very soon. Can I take play n win capsules. Does this side effects in long terms?
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.