Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Neena WilsonYour feedback matters!
I have bad breath for 2 years. I have cleaned my teeth 4 Times in 2 years. Still I am getting this trouble. Please someone give me the solution. I am from chennai.
I'm 24 years old and my teeth are not in order, Is it possible to get those in order at this age as some people said that at this age teeth becomes fit with the jaws so it's not possible if do so it may weaken my teeth.
White patches in tobacco smokers or chewers are generally pre - cancerous. Quit tobacco and prevent cancer !
My age is 39 yrs old. all teeth are aching after removing a molar tooth please advise suitable medicines.
I am 28 years old male. From last 2 month bleeding from my 2 tooth, I take some medicine. Now it stopped. Can you tell me the reason and take action that not happen again.
Sir, good evening from last five days I am sick, kuch karne ka man nahi kar raha hay, khansi bhi ho raha hay thoda thoda sa, and headache bhi hay, n mouth may chaley pad gaya hai tongue ke niche, aaj subh say throat may pain ho raha hay, kuch khawu piyu to lagta hai n pain hota hai, and also may smoking bhi kar raha hu from last 6 month, can you tell me what should I do?
I have spike like structure in mouth at esophagus cavity since last 3 year. I have many medicine and treatment as Dr. per advice but it problem is as it is. please help.
I am having ulcers on my tongue and mouth from 4 days. It is increasing day by day. Facing problem in eating also it is tasting sour in mouth. Red spots are also generated. What medicine is recommended.
Hello everyone, I have a issue with the cavity which gets sensible whenever I come in contact with sweets or cold food. So what should I do? Thankyou in advance.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.