Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima SurendraYour feedback matters!
Squint in my right eye. It started about three years back after being diagnosed diabetes type 2. Please suggest suitable treatment. If it is surgery whether it is painful. Suggest suitable treatment to be undergone.
I have a puffy bags of under eyes from upper cheeks. It looks like extra fat nd seems like swelled up area under eyes. So tell me how to get rid this? Is there any medicine, massage oil or nothing else to. Cure this. Please tell me soon. Waiting fr your response.
I feel slightly pain in my eyes. When I was watched in front of mirror, I noticed there are red muscles appear on the white region of eyeball. Sir what is that, please give me tips do and don't. Sir, I daily wet my eyes when I brush the teeth.
Hello sir, I have Eye redness without considerable pain but cream filling especially in the early morning.
My son is 2 months old. He is having family history of crossed eyes. I am scared that he may get that. Please give suggestions to prevent it.
I was not getting stool for many days and now I got cold and now I got headache and have running nose and eyes are burning and now I feel I'm getting fever the running nose is like watery.
Hii sir, I'm having involuntary movements off the eyeball It is making for me difficult to study What is the treatment for this? Two years back I underwent a surgery for squint.
I have pain in my eyes for last 2 days and sometimes it cause headache please suggest me how to overcome this pain.
I have red eyes from last 3 days what should I do know for it be cured as it is very important suggest me.
Iam experiencing severe headache. Actually I have consulted with neurologist as well as test for hyper tension too. I have also consulted eye doctor. My eye vision seems to be good and Dr. appreciated it. I don't have any problem regarding neuro. And hyper tension. Why is this headache due to? Lately. I have been diagnosed as cervical spine by ortho.
My mom is 62 years old diabetic, taking insulin also for the past 4 months because eyes specialist Dr. Advised her to cure her glaucoma in both eye but still sugar is not normal.
My age is 18 n I have allergy in my eyes since one week and sometimes they become red also, I also uses power specs since six year. What should I do?
I am a 29 years old and i am having head ache from last 3 weeks, I had consulted to the eye specialist but no control this pain. Please give me the suggestion.
On of my eyes is smaller than the other. It's not a big difference but I can easily notice it. Do I have some kind of disease?
My father is 55 years old. He has foread pain and eye pain and his e.s.r in blood test is 11. .what should he do.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.